Wet dog food for adult Pomeranians over the age of 8 months, with a recipe and texture perfectly tailored to the breed’s needs, designed to support bones, joints and digestion as well as skin & coat.
Every dog is as big as it feels! The Pomeranian may have an average shoulder height of around 20cm and weigh less than most cats, but its self-confidence does not let its small size get in the way! It is known for its bright, friendly nature and for being an excellent guard dog. Despite its size, the Pomeranian can bark loudly and is rarely intimidated, even by larger dogs. When it comes to nutrition, it is vital that the unique nutritional needs of this breed are taken into account. This Royal Canin Breed Pomeranian Mousse features a tailored recipe, made with top-quality, selected ingredients.
Royal Canin Breed Pomeranian Mousse at a glance:
- Wet food for Pomeranians over 8 months old
- Tailored recipe: specially adapted to the nutritional needs of this breed
- Balanced ingredients: suitable for combining with Royal Canin Pomeranian Dry Food
- Optimum texture: soft and uniform, making it easy for Pomeranians to eat
- Skin and coat: contains omega-6 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA in optimum quantities
- Bones and joints: tailored mineral content, enriched with EPA and DHA
- Healthy digestion: contains digestible ingredients that support the digestive process and can help ensure optimum stool quality
- Practical fresh pouches: easy to portion, always fresh and delicious
The texture of this Royal Canin Breed Pomeranian Mousse has been designed to make it easy for the breed to eat with its small mouth
. It has a soft, pate-like
consistency and can be ingested without any issues.
To support correct nutrition in the breed, Royal Canin Pomeranian food is available in wet and dry varieties. Dry food is characterised by its high nutrient density and can help to support dental hygiene through mechanical abrasion when chewing, whilst wet food provides essential moisture. This can help support urinary tract health and weight management, amongst other things. Wet food is also well-accepted by many dogs and makes a tasty change from kibble!