Wet dog food specifically for adult Chihuahuas aged 8 months+, rich in zinc, minerals and vitamins and designed to satisfy your dog’s appetite and support a healthy digestive system, skin and fur.
The Chihuahua, the smallest of dogs, has a small frame, a quick mind and glossy, thick fur. This popular companion dog is unlike any other dog breed and is a favourite choice as a house dog, given its small size. As well as its unique outward appearance, this breed has a challenging character and is eager to learn, but requires specialised nutrition. This Royal Canin Breed Chihuahua Loaf is specially tailored to the nutritional needs of adult Chihuahuas over the age of 8 months. The recipe is enriched with nutrients
, supporting healthy digestion, glossy coat and healthy skin
, with a soft texture
that is particularly appetising.
Royal Canin Breed Chihuahua Loaf at a glance:
- Wet food for Chihuahuas over the age of 8 months
- Specially tailored to the needs of this small breed dog
Complete, balanced nutrition
A nutrient-rich wet food for a vital, healthy chihuahua.
Soft loaf for small jaws
The soft texture of this food is ideal for the jaws of a smaller breed dog.
- Supports healthy digestion: a combination of minerals and oils can promote digestion
- Satisfies the appetite: optimally tailored nutrient content for small breeds
- For healthy skin and glossy coat: zinc and vitamins can support the skin's barrier functions and keeps the coat smooth and glossy
- High moisture content: can support urinary tract health and an ideal weight
Dry and wet food can be combined, with dry food
offering a high nutrient concentration, supporting dental health and having a positive overall effect.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo comprehensive quality controls to ensure your pet's food is of the highest standard and that individual needs as well as lifestyle are accounted for. This means that Royal Canin offers your dog high-quality, balanced nutrition.