Wet food for puppies and young dogs of medium breeds (11-25kg), up to the age of 12 months, designed to encourage healthy growth and brain development, supporting digestion and immunity.
The puppy years are a time of many changes. During this intensive growth phase, your young dog required sufficient calories and the right nutrients to ensure optimal growth.
Royal Canin Medium Puppy in Gravy has been specially developed to meet the nutritional needs of medium breed puppies. The recipe is suitable for between the ages of 2-12 months, for dogs with an expected adult weight of 11-25kg.
Thanks to an antioxidant complex with vitamins C and E
, this food can help to support bodily defences. The recipes is enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, which can support healthy brain development
. Beneficial prebiotics and highly-digestible protein in this Royal Canin Medium Puppy in Gravy can also encourage natural balance in the gut, to help with normal digestion.
Royal Canin Medium Puppy in Gravy at a glance:
- Wet food for medium breed puppies (expected adult weight 11-25kg) aged up to 12 months
- Designed for puppies: the specially recipe is exclusively tailored to the needs of puppies and can help to support growth, immune system development and digestion
- Supports the immune system: thanks to nutrients including vitamins C and E
- Brain development: with omega-3 fatty acids to support training
- For digestion and gut flora: essential nutrients such as proteins and prebiotics to encourage healthy digestion
- Soft texture for baby teeth: chunks in gravy, tailored in size and texture to your puppy's milk teeth
- Practical pouches: fresh pouches for easy portioning
The tender chunks in gravy have been developed to satisfy even the fussiest dogs. This wet food offers your puppy a positive sensory experience, supports fluid intake and is ideal for mixing with Royal Canin Medium Puppy dry food.