Dietetic wet food for adult dogs, with a special recipe containing limited protein sources, to support balanced digestion and a strong skin barrier, with beneficial omega fatty acids.General information:
- Please seek your vet's advice before using this food or extending the feeding period.
- When feeding your dog with a veterinary diet you should consult your vet regularly for check-ups.
- If your dog's health deteriorates please seek veterinary advice immediately.
Enjoyment is guaranteed when you put Royal Canin Veterinary Dog – Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice into your dog's food bowl! The best part is that even nutritionally sensitive dogs prone to food intolerances can enjoy this unbeatable flavour. The dietetic wet food has a particularly easily digestible recipe
and can help to reduce intolerance reactions to foods.
Royal Canin Veterinary Dog – Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice contains just a limited number of protein sources
, to help minimise the risk of intolerance. Beneficial omega fatty acids can help to support the skin
. It provides selected nutrients that can help to promote healthy digestion, with an appetising mousse consistency that will be well-accepted by many dogs.
Royal Canin Veterinary Dog – Sensitivity Control Chicken & Rice at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for dogs, designed to help reduce symptoms of nutritional intolernace
- Selected protein sources: contains protein from a limited number of sources, to help reduce the risk of food allergies
- Selected carbohydrate sources
- Supports the skin barrier: special recipe with linoleic acid, to help support the skin's natural barrier
- With beneficial fatty acids: source of omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA to support the skin
- Balanced digestion: contains nutrients that can contribute to healthy digestive function
- Delicious mousse: appetising consistency and great flavour
- Suitable for mixed feeding: can be combined with Sensitivity Control dry food
- Recommended by veterinarians