Stylish dog cushion with GRS-certified recycled cover fabric. Thickly padded and very comfortable, scratch-resistant with a non-slip base. Colour: grey.
Stylish design combined with extra high comfort: the Hamilton ecoLIFE dog bed blends harmoniously into any interior thanks to its chic canvas look in timeless grey. The dog cushion offers your dog a comfortable surface to sleep and snooze on. The cover fabric is made of GRS-certified recycled material - perfect for those who care about the environment.
The dog cushion is thickly padded for optimal protection from cold floors and hard surfaces. The thick, fleece-backed outer material is extra scratch-resistant and slightly roughened. Cleaning the cover is simple and easy, as dirt and hair can be brushed off. There are three separate inlays inside, which prevents the filling from slipping and also makes it easier to cover after cleaning.
Hamilton ecoLIFE Dog Bed Grey at a glance:
- High-quality dog cushion with a modern canvas look
- Stylish design: fits in harmoniously into any living space
- ecoLIFE cover fabric: GRS-certified recycled textile, environmentally friendly produced from yarn made of recycled PET bottles
- Particularly hard-wearing: extra thick, fleece backed material, scratch resistant
- 3 separate inlays: very comfortable, inner material does not slip around, individually removable
- Thick and soft padding: protects your dog against cold floors and hard surfaces
- Non-slip underside with nubs: for sturdy grip on smooth flooring
- Carrying loop: with ecoLIFE logo
- Colour: grey
- Material: 100% recyclable polyester
- Cover: canvas look, fleece backed
- Underside: nylon with anti-slip nubs
- Filling: polyester wool
- Dimensions: 90 x 62 x 12 cm (L x W x H)
- Care instructions: cover is machine washable at 30°C
The Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
deals with the verification of the input material, the storage chain, the environmental principles, the social requirements and the labelling of textile products made from recycled materials.
So you can be sure that the cover fabric of this dog bed was made from certified raw materials.
With your purchase, you are making a contribution to environmental protection. Plastic waste is recycled to make the fabric from recycled PET bottles. The granulate shredded from the PET bottles is processed into yarn, which is used to make this high-quality dog bed.
We recommend using the XL Wash Bag for cleaning:
When cleaning pet products and accessories, we highly recommend using the XL Wash Bag to prevent hair getting into your washing machine and reduce the risk of damage from hard parts like zips and fasteners. Pet hair is trapped inside the bag without getting stuck to it, making them easy to remove by shaking the bag after cleaning. You can find more information about the XL Wash Bag here
Please place an underlay between the bed and parquet or PVC floors to prevent possible discolouration of the floor.