Cooling mat in the shape of a fish, ideal for dogs and cats, with a strong cooling effect without the need for freezing or electrically chilling the pad, reusable and great for hot summer days.
No pre-cooling, no electricity, no waiting time – the Fish Cooling Mat is instantly ready to cool your pet on hot summer days! The mat is filled with a special gel that reacts to your pet’s body heat
and offers a pleasant cooling effect when your dog or cat lays on it.
The Fish Cooling Mat is in a decorative fish shape with a fun pattern. It is easy to use and can be reused
- simply take a brief pause from using the mat and it will be ready to use again! The Fish Cooling Mat is a great choice as a cooling underlay in a bed, in a transport box or just laying on the floor – the usage possibilities are versatile
Fish Cooling Mat at a glance:
- Delightful cooling mat for dogs and cats
- Immediately ready to use: no pre-cooling in the fridge, with a gel inside that reacts to body heat
- Strong cooling effect: ideal for hot summer days
- Works without electricity: environmentally-friendly
- Reusable: after a short pause it is ready to use again
- Easy-care, with a wipe-clean surface
- Versatile use, in the bottom of a bed, in a transport crate or on the floor
- Fun design in a patterned fish shape
- Colour: turquoise
- Upper: polyester/PVC
- Cool gel filling: sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, water, diphenylmethane diisocyanate, polypropylene glycol, toluene diisocyanate, polyurethane
- Dimensions: approx. 50 x 28 cm (L x W)
- Weight: approx. 480g
Your pet should always be supervised when using this cooling product. Cats and dogs with long or sharp claws, as well as heavy dogs, may cause holes in the mat. Placing a towel or similar on top of the mat can help to minimise this risk, although this may also reduce the cooling effect. The product should be regularly checked for damage to help avoid the risk of injury to your pet. If your cat or dog consumes any of the cooling gel or parts of the mat, you should immediately consult your veterinarian. Do not place in direct sunlight. Do not use in temperatures over 45°C. Keep the mat away from sharp objects and check the surface before each use. Do not use if the surface is damaged.