Decorative cooling mat in a bone design, ideal for dogs and cats, with cooling gel divided into chambers to ensure an even spread, with no need for pre-cooling and ideal for hot summer days.
On hot summer days, any way to cool down is happily welcomed. This is particularly true when the method is easy to use and looks good! The Bones Cooling Mat provides your pet with a pleasant cooling effect
and helps to regulate body temperature. It is ideal for placing in a dog bed or a transport crate, and can be infinitely reused
The Bones Cooling Mat is in a fun bone design, making it clear who this mat is made for! There is no need to chill the mat before use, as the gel inside reacts to body heat
. There are multiple cooling chambers to help ensure the gel is spread evenly through the mat.
Bones Cooling Mat at a glance:
- Stylish cooling mat for dogs and cats
- No need for electricity: particularly safe to use
- Filled with cooling gel: reacts to body heat
- No pre-cooling needed: no need to put in the fridge and ready to reuse after a short pause
- Multiple cooling chambers: gel spread evenly through the mat
- Decorative design with a bone shape and pattern
- Easy-care material, with a surface that can be wiped clean
- Versatile, ideal for use in a bed or transport crate
- Practical to fold away, easy to store and transport
- Ideal on hot summer days, helping to regulate body temperature
- Colour: turquoise
- Upper: polyester/PVC
- Cool gel filling: sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, water, diphenylmethane diisocyanate, polypropylene glycol, toluene diisocyanate, polyurethane
- Dimensions: 86 x 61 cm (L x W)
- Weight: approx. 2360g
Your pet should always be supervised when using this cooling product. Cats and dogs with long or sharp claws, as well as heavy dogs, may cause holes in the mat. Placing a towel or similar on top of the mat can help to minimise this risk, although this may also reduce the cooling effect. The product should be regularly checked for damage to help avoid the risk of injury to your pet. If your cat or dog consumes any of the cooling gel or parts of the mat, you should immediately consult your veterinarian. Do not place in direct sunlight. Do not use in temperatures over 45°C. Keep the mat away from sharp objects and check the surface before each use. Do not use if the surface is damaged.