Front-mounted bicycle basket for dogs, remains steady, robust metal frame, stable basket, net covering and rain hood, short integrated lead, suitable for e-bikes, maximum weight capacity: 6kg
The Trixie Friends on Tour Front Bicycle Basket is a modern accessory that allows you to take your dog along with you on a bicycle ride. This steady basket can be attached easily, then taken off in the blink of an eye. A comfy, removable cushion is included.
This dog bicycle basket is designed to be fitted to the handlebars. The metal frame is attached to the front of the bicycle then the basket is mounted onto the frame and secured with clips
and Velcro. It can be easily removed and lends itself to being used as a regular carry case
thanks to the shoulder strap. This bicycle basket is fitted with a net covering and a rain hood which protects your dog from bad weather and any other external conditions.
Trixie Friends on Tour Front Bicycle Basket at a glance:
- Bicycle basket for transporting small dogs weighing up to 6kg
- Easily mounted onto the bicycle handlebars
- Designed to be steady: with metal frame and stable basket
- Easily removable: fixed with clips and Velcro
- Net covering: excellent air circulation, zip fastener in the centre, folds out
- Rain hood included: protects your dog during rainy outings
- Integrated lead: can prevent your dog from jumping out
- Shoulder strap: the basket can also be used as a carry case
- Suitable for e-bikes
- Maximum weight capacity: 6kg
- Basket: 65% EVA foam, 35% polyester
- Cushion cover: 100% polyester
- Short lead and net covering prevent your dog from jumping out
- Total (with covering): 41 x 29 x 47cm (L x W x H)
- Basket: 41 x 29 x 26cm (L x W x H)
- Base area: 40 x 22cm (L x W)
Please adhere to the maximum weight capacity. You should allow your dog plenty of time to become familiar with the basket before your first trip outside. Before your first outing with your dog, practise riding your bicycle without your dog but with an object of a similar weight in the basket so you can practise steering the handlebars with added weight. Keep the bike steady when you place your dog in the basket and when you take it out. Put a harness on your dog and attach this to the lead in the basket. If you use the bicycle stand, there is a risk that the bicycle and your dog will tip over. Do not leave your dog unattended in the basket. Leave the rain hood open at least 12cm to ensure enough air is circulating.