Sturdy dog trailer for bikes with an included jogging kit with push bar and extra front wheel. With a well-ventilated cabin that protects your dog from sun and rain.
Not all dogs have the stamina to join you on longer bicycle trips. With the HAFENBANDE Cabby M Bicycle Trailer, your dog has a comfortable and stable ride-along option. In the cabin, he is protected from sun, wind and rain and can still enjoy a great all-round view.
The dog trailer has a drawbar suspension, which absorbs any shocks and creates a smooth ride for your dog. Mesh inserts keep the cabin well-ventilated and the included padded mat serves as a comfortable lying surface.
Added reflectors and a safety pennant with a signal flag ensure the bicycle trailer is visible and safe at all times.
The HAFENBANDE Cabby M Bicycle Trailer comes with two couplings so that you can quickly change the towing bike.
HAFENBANDE Cabby M Bicycle Trailer incl. 2 couplings at a glance:
- Sturdy bicycle trailer with 2 couplings and jogging kit, suitable for dogs up to 25kg
- Ideal for older dogs with limited movement or puppies without sufficient stamina for extended walking/ bike trips
- Solid frame construction: for safe pet transport
- Included jogging kit: with push bar and separate front wheel, practical 360° front wheel, ideal for pushing the trailer easily and comfortably.
- With parking brake: prevents the trailer/ jogger from rolling away untintentionally
- Simple and secure attachment to bikes: also suitable for pedelecs
- Included trailer coupling for second bike: makes quickly changing the towing bike easy
- Water-repellent, hard-wearing fabric: cabin protects against inclement weather or sunlight
- High visibility for road users: eye-catching cabin colour, pennant pole with signal flag
- Reflectors for even more safety: white at the front, red at the rear, yellow on the sides
- Easy access: possible from the front and back, can be closed with a zip
- Perfect all-round visibility: windows on all sides
- Transparent PVC film front window: protects against wind and rain
- Well ventilated: mesh inserts on 4 sides of the cabin
- Closable roof opening: mesh or with additional protective fabric
- Sturdy wooden floor: covered with water-repellent Oxford fabric, no sagging
- Padded mat: removable, can be attached with Velcro strips, comfortable and easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- Includes short leash: length adjustable up to 30cm, prevents your pet jumping out
- Space-saving: foldable cabin, detachable typres
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Side accessory pocket: for storing toys, treats, leads or other small items
- Cabin: grey, dark blue
- Frame: black
- Overall trailer dimensions (with drawbar): 125 x 67 x 69 cm (L x W x H)
- Overall jogger dimensions: 119 x 67 x 105 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded (without wheels, handle): 77 x 25 x 52 cm (L x W x H)
- Interior: 70/45 (bottom/ top) x 45 x 47 cm (L x W x H)
- Drawbar: 54cm (L)
- Entrance openings: (rear/ front) 29 x 37 cm (L x W) / 25 x 36 cm (L x W)
- Entry heights: (rear/ front) 25cm / 39cm
- Roof opening: 25 x 21 cm (L x W)
- Net window: (side/top) 40 x 24 cm (W x H) / 25 x 21 cm (W x L)
- Handle bar: 105cm (H)
- Mat: approx. 70 x 45 cm (L x W)
- Accessory bag: 15 x 3.5 x 18 cm (W x D x H)
- Max. load: up to 25kg
- Total weight: 14kg
- Tyre sizes: side wheels 16", front wheels 10"
- Cabin: 100% polyester (Oxford)
- Underbody: MDF
- Mat: 100% polyester (Oxford)
- Net window: PU mesh/ PVC foil fabric
- Chassis/ frame/ rims: steel, black powder-coated
- Tyres: nylon rubber tyres
your dog should not be transported in the trailer unsecured. Please ensure that the short lead in the trailer is attached to your dog at all times when travelling, to prevent your dog from jumping out during journeys.
Due to the recommended speed limit of 12 km/h, this trailer is not suitable for e-bikes.
You should familiarise yourself with the rules and regulations regarding bicycle trailers in your country, to ensure that you can carry out any necessary alterations to the trailer before use.
Note Highway Code:
Please familiarise yourself with the regulations of the Highway Code for bicycle trailers in your country in order to have any necessary retrofitting work carried out on the bicycle trailer.