Sturdy and secure transport box big enough for two dogs. Ideal to be used in the car boot, the box is high-walled with a removable centre partition, so it can be made suitable for either 1 or 2 dogs!
The Trixie Aluminium Double Transport Box is a great option for when you need to transport more than one dog! This particularly sturdy transport box is constructed with a removable partition that creates spaces for either one or two dogs, weighing up to 27kg. Made with two doors, both with safety locks, it ensures that both dogs are safe when travelling. The bottom of the cage is covered in thermo - blankets that provide your dogs with warm protection against the cold, keeping them comfortable as well as safe.
The front grill of the Trixie Transport Box allows your dog to see its surroundings and also provides plenty of ventilation, while the high side walls keep it feeling secure. The Transport Box is slightly sloped in order to use the car boot space more effectively and added Velcro strips on the base keep it from sliding during hard braking.
Trixie Aluminium Double Transport Box at a glance:
- Sturdy transport box for 1 or 2 dogs, weighing up to approx. 27kg
- Ideally shaped, with sloped sides, to optimally use the car boot space
- Safe, solid construction: with aluminium frame, secure connecting parts and high walls
- Doors with safety locks
- Wide front grill provides your dog with an unobstructed and good ventilation
- Removable partition: optional for one or two dogs
- Anti-slip Thermo-blankets: protects against the cold, machine washable up to 30°C.
- Secure stand: with Velcro strips on the base
- Easy to clean: thanks to the high walls
- Colour: silver, light grey, black
- Frame, door & grill: aluminium
- Base, sides & partition: wood (MDF), plastic coarted
- Joints, latches & hinges: plastic
- Thermo inserts: 100% polyester
- Total: 64 x 88 x 93 cm ( H x W x D)
- Entrance (per door): 56 x 43 cm (H x W)
- Base area: 93 x 88 cm (L x W)
- Roof area: 93 x 50 cm (L x W)
- Angle front/ rear (top): 104°
- Angle front/ rear (base): 76°
- Aluminium grills: 1.9cm diameter
- Door clearance: 5.8cm
- Ventilation openings: max. 7.3 cm
Get your pet used to a new transport crate gradually and gently. Start by leaving the door open and allowing your pet to relax inside at home. Then move on to closing the door for short periods, and gradually increase this time. Try some short test trips in the car before attempting a long journey. The crate should never be used as a punishment, and should be a positive, safe hideaway for your pet.
Please note that this transport box can only be returned when disassembled.
Safety is a top priority when you are driving around with your dog or cat in the car. With this set of safety straps you can easily and reliably secure your pet’s travel crate. The set includes two straps with clamp locks for securing and fastening.
The safety straps are made from tear-resistant, durable and hard-wearing material. The straps are versatile and can be used to secure different travel crates, for example carriers and cages for cats or dogs.
Safety straps at a glance:
- Safety straps for travel crates
- Set of two clamp lock straps: secure a travel crate in the car
- Safe fastening: lashing strap with clamp lock, tension strap for securing cargo
- Versatile: ideal for securing travel crates, carriers and other transportation equipment for pets in vehicles
- Robust material: very durable straps, highly tear-resistant
- Holds up to: 70kg
- Straps: 100% polyester
- Clamp lock: metal
- Colour: black
- Dimensions: approx. 250 x 2.5cm (L x W)