This modern carry box is perfect for cats, small dogs and rabbits, with a round design featuring optimised ventilation & slip-resistant floor. The door hinges on both sides to make opening convenient.
The two-tone Trixie Tinos Transport Box is ideal for transporting your pet to the vet or on holiday. It is made from high-quality plastic in an attractive rounded design. The stable carry handle also makes the box easy to pick up and move around.
The transparent door can open to the left or the right or even removed completely, thanks to the innovative hinge design, making it easy to access the box.
The tear-dropped shaped air holes along either side of the Trixie Tinos Transport Box ensure optimum ventilation within the box. The floor of the carry cage is also slip-resistant, ideal for keeping your pet from sliding around during journeys. There is even a feature for fastening a seatbelt around the box, putting your pet’s safety at the highest priority.
The tray and lid of the Trixie Tinos Transport Box are easy to connect with four clip fasteners. Separating the two is equally simple, meaning that it can be stored easily without taking up too much space.
The bright, attractive colours make this Trixie Tinos Transport Box modern and appealing.
Trixie Tinos Transport Box at a glance:
- Suitable for cats, small dogs and rabbits
- Optimal for visiting the vet or taking your pet on journeys
- Modern rounded & two-tone design
- With slip-proof floor inside
- Removable door: can be mounted as a right-opening or left-opening door
- Optimal ventilation
- Maximum capacity: 6kg
- Box weight: 1.1kg
- With carry handle
- Can be attached to a shoulder strap (not included)
- Can be fastened securely into a car using the seatbelt
- Tray: taupe
- Lid: light blue
- Door: transparent
- Material: plastic
- Ventilation: teardrop-shaped air holes in both lid and tray, as well as the door
- Lid/tray connectors: 4 clip fasteners so the lid and tray can be separated
- Total: 50 x 35 x 32 cm (L x W x H)
- Entrance size: approx. 23 x 23.5 cm (W x H)
- Air hole size: approx. 2 x 4 cm (W x H)
It is important to introduce your pet to the carrier slowly and carefully. Start by leaving the door open and allowing your pet to slowly enter in of its own accord. Then start closing the door and leaving it closed for longer and longer periods of time. Then try taking the pet carrier for a short spin in the car. The carrier should never be used as a punishment. Your pet should recognise it as a safe, positive place.