Versatile & robust pet stairs for easier overcoming of height differences, ideal for old and sick cats & dogs, large steps, non-slip treads, colour: beige
A practical everyday helper for cats and dogs that want to get up high but can't do it so well (anymore): The Easy Up Stairs dog staircase makes it easier for your pet to access higher places and helps to protect bones and joints. The stairs are perfect for old, weak and overweight four-legged friends as well as for dogs and cats with joint problems.
The Easy Up Stairs cat and dog staircase is made of robust plastic
. The steps offer large tread areas
and are non-slip
thanks to glued carpets. The low step height makes it particularly easy to climb up and down - whether it's getting into the car, climbing onto your favourite armchair or negotiating higher steps.
Easy Up Stairs at a glance:
- Practical, variable pet stairs for dogs and cats
- Especially suitable for older, weak and overweight pets or sick pets with arthritis or joint or hip pain
- Tread-resistant steps: large tread areas, low step heights, safe to step on, non-slip due to glued carpets if desired
- The pet stairs can be used with or without attaching the felt stickers, which are included in delivery
- Facilitates and enables your pet to reach higher places independently
- Up to the favourite spot and back down again
- Into the bed, onto the couch, the sofa, into the armchair or onto the chair
- Getting in and out of the car
- Overcoming higher landings
- Quick and easy to set up: fold-out base, locks securely in place, can be quickly released again and stored to save space
- Very resilient due to robust and stable plastic construction
- Easy to transport, practical for changing areas of use, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Protects the bones and hocks of your pet
- Easy to clean, simply wipe clean
- Construction: 100% polypropylene
- Rugs: 100% polyester
- Colour: beige
- Total: approx. L 61 x W 40 x H 49 cm
- Steps: approx. L 33 x W 15 x H 13 cm
- Folded: approx. L 78 x W 40 x H 13 cm
- Itemweight: approx. 2.3 kg
- Load capacity: max. 40 kg
Please place an underlay between the stairs and your floor when using indoors to prevent possible discolouration or scratches on the floor.
Please ensure that the stairs are fully assembled before they are used by your pets. The stairs are for pet use only, not for human use.