Warm dog coat for medium-sized dogs, perfect for very cold and rainy days. With a soft plush lining and waterproof exterior. Continuously adjustable with the waist belt and neck drawstring.
Uppsala is one of Sweden's largest cities and it gets quite cold in the winter - so the HUNTER Uppsala Cosy dog coat was made with that it mind!
It protects your dog from the cold and damp on very cold, rainy days and keeps them reliably warm thanks to the soft plush lining.
The sporty, ergonomic design ensures the coat fits perfectly. The collar and waist of the HUNTER Uppsala Cosy dog coat can be continuously adjusted to fit your dog's shape, making it ideal for keeping your dog cosy and comfortable.
HUNTER Uppsala Cosy Dog Coat at a glance:
- Warm winter coat for medium-sized dogs
- Water and wind resistant: for walks in cold, wet and wintery conditions
- Inner lining made of plush: very warm and cosy
- Ergonomic fit: individually adjustable waist belt and collar
- High collar: warms and protects against the wind and cold, adjustable with a drawstring
- Easy to put on and take off: over the head, no need to struggle with the front legs
- Chest and belly covering: for the best protection against wind, cold and wet
- Reflective piping all around: for better visibility in the dark
- Elastic leg loops for the hind legs: variable in position and length
- Waterproof two-way zip at the back: leash access for a harness
- Opening at the neck: with access to the collar for attaching a leash
- Light and comfortable to wear
- Sporty design
- Colour: anthracite/ red
- Outer material: polyester
- Inner lining: plush
- Closure: click fastener
- Adjustability: continuously adjustable belly strap with click fastener, drawstring at neck
- Care instructions: washable up to 30°