Protective pads for puppies, ideal for toilet training, quick fluid absorption, neutralizes odours, with lavender scent & pheromone attractant, available in 2 sizes, content: 30 pieces
Practical accessories for house-training your puppies: The Savic Puppy Trainer Pads with lavender scent protect the floor from soiling when your young dog is still learning to do his business outdoors. The functional combination of materials
offers protection against leaking urine, absorbs liquid quickly and binds it in seconds so that your puppy's paws stay dry.
The training pads reliably neutralize unpleasant odours and give off a delicate lavender scent
. The integrated pheromone attractant
can help to shorten the training time. By the way: Savic Puppy Trainer Pads with lavender scent are not only useful for house-training puppies, but also as an aid for dogs suffering from incontinence or who have to stay in bed after an operation.
Savic Puppy Trainer Pads with lavender scent at a glance:
Instructions for use:
- Six-layer protective pads for toilet training puppies
- Versatile use: also suitable for sick or older dogs, for incontinence or after surgery
- Useful for initial puppy training: ideal for house-training your puppies
- Quick absorption of liquids: dry within 30 seconds, no wet paws
- Against unpleasant odours: silicate gel absorbs liquid, neutralizes urine odours, pleasant lavender scent for added freshness
- Durable material: tear-resistant top layer, impermeable protective layer
- With pheromone attractant: can help reduce training time
- Can be used in combination with Savic Puppy Trainer (sold separately)
- Also suitable as a protective liner for transport boxes and dog beds
- Upper material: fleece
- Filling: Cellulose and SAP
- Underside: PE film
- Dimensions: L 45 x W 30 cm / L 60 x W 45 cm
- Contents: 30 pieces
Place your dog on the Puppy Trainer Pad to do his business and reward him afterwards. The pads should be replaced after each time so that your dog feels comfortable on the dog toilet every time. After a familiarization phase, pull the Puppy Trainer further towards the front door daily until it is outside the front door. Now your dog is far enough out of the house to go to the toilet outside.
You can also use the pad on its own to train your dog, but we recommend the Savic Starter Set with plastic tray as additional safety to ensure that nothing really goes on the floor.