Biodegradable dog poop bags made of bio-plastic and corn starch, with a subtle fresh scent, durable material, easy to use, 120 bags (8 rolls)
A practical accessory for dog owners who care about the environment: HAFENBANDE compostable dog poop bags make it easy to pick up and dispose of your dog's waste. The special feature: the bags are made of biodegradable material and are an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional plastic bags.
HAFENBANDE compostable dog poop bags are made of corn starch and bioplastic, which is very strong. The large bag size makes it easy to use, even for people with larger hands. Another bonus: The dog poop bags have a subtle fresh scent that makes disposal even more pleasant.
HAFENBANDE Compostable Poop Bags at a glance:
- 120 fresh-scented dog poop bags
- Practical accessory for on the go: for disposing of dogs' waste.
- Compostable bags: made of bio-plastic (PBAT) & corn starch, fulfils the European guidelines according to DIN / EN 13432, certified compostable 7P2506
- Discreet fragrance: smells pleasantly fresh
- Large bag size: offers enough space for collecting waste or for large hands to fit
- Environmentally friendly packaging: made of recyclable cardboard, no plastic waste
- Sturdy material for hygienic collection of waste
- Perforated dividing line, easy to tear off individual bags
- Easy to use, with arrow markings on the open side and perforation line
- Fits most poop bag dispensers
- How to use: separate bag from the roll, put it on like a glove and pick up your dog's waste. Invert the bag and tie closed. Dispose of in an environmentally friendly way.
- Colour: green
- Material: organic plastic & maize starch
- Material thickness: 15 µm/layer
- Bag: each 19.5 x 34 cm (W x H)
- Roll: each 3.2cm diameter x 5.3cm (H)
- Contents: 8 rolls of 15 bags
Please do not dispose of the biodegradable dog poop bags in the open air under any circumstances! In industrial composting plants, bioplastics according to DIN EN13432 decompose through microorganisms or fungi within 90 days and break down into CO² and H²O.