Soft chews to support calming in dogs, offering rapid help in stressful situations such as storms or fireworks, made with green tea extract, vitamin B1 and colostrum, in a handy easy-feed chew.
Whether it is a storm, fireworks or building works, loud noises can be a source of pure stress for many dogs. The ADAPTIL® Chew for Dogs works as a supplement that can help to offer rapid help in such situations. The treats contain selected ingredients that can all help to support the calming of your dog in stressful situations
ADAPTIL® Chew for Dogs is made with a variety of ingredients, including green tea extract, L-tryptophan, vitamin B and colostrum
. They offer a tasty flavour and an appetising soft consistency
that can be irresistible even to fussier dogs.
ADAPTIL® Chew for Dogs at a glance:
- Supplement to support calming in dogs
- For stressful situations: for example, storms or fireworks, in loud, unusual environments
- With natural calming agents: such as green tea extract, L-tryptophan, vitamin B1 and colostrum
- Fast-acting: ideally feed around 30 minutes prior to stressful situations
- Soft consistency: can be easily split to reduce the dose
- Delicious recipe: well-accepted even by fussier dogs
- Size: each chew is approx. 2 x 2 x 0.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Contents: 96g (approx. 30 chews)
If your dog's condition worsens or does not improve, cease feeding ADAPTIL® Chew for Dogs and consult your veterinarian. This product should not be used for pregnant or lactating bitches.
ADAPTIL® Chew for Dogs is for pets. Keep away from children. If your dog eats more chews than the recommended dosage, immediately seek veterinary help.