Breath freshener for dogs, contains natural antibacterial active substances to fight bad breath, with clove, peppermint and geranium oil, easy to dose, to be administered in the drinking water
Vet's Best® Dental Breath Freshener is the ideal choice to counteract bad breath in your dog. It is a natural water additive
that can be conveniently administered and reliably combats bad breath.
Bad breath in dogs can severely disturb the coexistence of owner and animal. Extensive cuddling sessions in particular are sometimes not very pleasant when the bad breath of your beloved four-legged friend wafts towards you. Vet's Best® Dental Breath Freshener contains antibacterial
active substances and natural
ingredients such as peppermint, clove and geranium oil, which can eliminate bad breath
and contribute to general oral hygiene.
Vet's Best® Dental Breath Freshener at a glance
Note on application:
- Breath freshener for dogs & puppies from 12 weeks of age
- Natural antibacterial active substances: to fight bad breath
- Peppermint oil: cooling and soothing, freshens breath
- Clove oil: antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic & antiviral properties, promotes dental hygiene
- Geranium oil: has a firming effect on the gums, can prevent premature tooth loss
- Contributes to general oral hygiene
- Very economical: 1 bottle cap per application
- Easy to use: Add to fresh drinking water
- Content lasts for approx. 2 months
- Contents: 500 ml
Shake bottle well before use. Add one capful to 500 ml of fresh drinking water daily. Change your dog's drinking water daily.
The product cannot replace regular professional examinations at the vet, which are important for all-round dental care.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been established. If the animal's condition deteriorates or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. For animals only. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately. This product is a supplementary feed. It is not intended to treat, cure or alleviate any disease, injury or other medical condition.