Protect your pet’s wounds from being licked or nibbled with this comfortable protective collar, made from soft, flexible material that scarcely affects your pet’s sight or hearing unlike cones.
The Trixie Protective Collar prevents your dog licking wounds, stitches or eczema
. It can also prevent nibbling at dressing, which can help to support wound healing. The soft, flexible material
of the collar does not dig into your dog’s skin, as well as allowing your dog to lay down without issues.
Eating, drinking and sniffing are also not overly restricted by the Trixie Protective Collar. It is made from robust polyester that can easily be washed. The Trixie Protective Collar can be attached to your dog’s collar using loops, whilst the Velcro fasteners ensure a tailored fit
Trixie Protective Collar at a glance:
- Protective collar for dogs and cats
- Can help to support wound healing: prevents your dog from licking wounds or nibbling at dressings
- Not too restrictive: eating, drinking, sniffing and laying down are all possible
- Flexible material: gives if your dog bumps into things, stopping it getting stuck on objects
- With elastic collar straps: for fixing securely
- Velcro fasteners to ensure it fits securely around the neck
- Eyes and ears remain free and are not impaired
- High wearer comfort
- Also suitable for sensitive pets
- Sizes XXS and XS are also suitable for cats
- Developed with the help of veterinarians
- Conforms to animal protection regulation
- Colour: grey
- Material: polyester & foam
Choosing the right size:
|XXS - XS
|18 - 21 cm
|23 - 27 cm
|30 - 34 cm
|38 - 42 cm
|46 - 49 cm
|L - XL
|53 - 56 cm
|60 - 64 cm
Measure your dog’s neck at the narrowest part. Please note that the collar needs to be longer than your pet’s muzzle. If your dog is between sizes, choose the larger.
Get your dog used to the protective collar gradually. It should only be used under supervision and is not suitable for long periods of time. The large radius of the collar will limit your pet’s vision slightly. This can cause danger when using stairs, meaning that this should be monitored or avoided during use.