Gel for the treatment of small wounds in dogs, cats and other pets, cleans & cares, positive effect on scarring, with polyhexanide, painless application, odourless, contents: 20 ml
Whether playing in the fresh air or romping around the house - small accidents can easily happen and lead to wounds on your pet. It's good if you have a suitable wound care product in your medicine cabinet! Canosept® wound gel is excellent for cleaning small wounds
on dogs, cats and other pets.
The gel is uncomplicated and painless to use
. It cleans and cares for the wound and can have a positive effect on scar formation. Canosept® Wound Gel is odourless and absorbs quickly,
making it pleasant for you and your pet to use.
Canosept® Wound Gel at a glance:
Instructions for use:
- Gel to support wound healing in dogs, cats & other pets
- Addition to the medicine cabinet: suitable for cleaning & caring for your pet's wounds
- Improves wound hygiene: cleans small wounds, can have a positive effect on scar formation
- With polyhexanide: also the first choice for wound care in human medicine
- Painless application: absorbs quickly, odourless
- Contents: 20 ml
Clean the wound of dirt, blood and coatings before using the wound gel. Then apply a thin layer of Canosept® Wound Gel to the affected area and dress if necessary. You can also wet plasters, compresses, gauze or compresses with the gel. The gel can be used several times a day, even over a longer period of time, and will remain until the next dressing change. Once opened, please use within 12 weeks.
Also suitable for cats and other pets.
: For external use on animals only. Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, rinse with plenty of water.