Caring spray for dogs, ideal for long and curly coats to help reliably remove knots, with apricot kernel oil for a smooth coat, as well as shea butter and watermelon seed oil, with no need to rinse.
Brushing and removing knots from long, curly coats can be a real challenge for dog owners. This Pet Head Furtastic Spray can help to make the job easier, untangling the hair
and help to remove stubborn knots
from your dog’s coat.
This Pet Head Furtastic Spray contains beneficial shea butter, which has moisturising effects and can help to reduce hair breakage. Apricot kernel oil intensively cares and supports a smooth coat
. Pet Head Furtastic Spray also contains watermelon seed oil, which supports natural sebum production, and is made with Aloe vera.
Pet Head Furtastic Spray at a glance:
- Coat care spray with watermelon scent, for dogs with long or curly coats
- Helps to unknot and detangle your dog’s coat
- Removes stubborn knots: shea butter moisturises and reduces hair breakage
- For a smooth coat: thanks to nourishing apricot kernel oil
- With watermelon seed oil: can support natural sebum production
- Aloe vera: acts as a source of moisture to keep fur soft and smooth
- Exclusive Pet Head scent: unique mixture of watermelon, strawberry, peach and vanilla
- Vegan, gluten- and nut-free, with a balanced pH
- No parabens, sulphates or colourings: made only with natural ingredients
- No animal testing
- Also suitable for puppies: kind care for dogs over 8 weeks old
- Beneficial for the environment: packaging is 100% recyclable
- Made in USA
- Contents: 300ml
Spray onto the coat, brush through and towel dry to freshen up your dog. No rinsing needed.