Bio-enzymatic odour and stain remover, removes contamination from dogs, removes organic dirt such as urine, faeces, vomit & saliva, in the practical spray bottle
Every now and then something can go wrong - it's good when Nature's Miracle dog stain and odour remover is quickly at hand. It quickly and efficiently removes urine, faeces or vomit from floors and other surfaces. Odours caused by your dog are also thoroughly removed
and neutralised by the light melon scented spray.
Nature's Miracle Dog Stain and Odour Remover is based on a bio-enzymatic formula
with beneficial bacteria and is completely safe for humans and animals. The product is easy to apply and can be used on many different surfaces such as carpets, upholstery, hard floors and textiles.
Nature's Miracle dog stain and odour remover at a glance:
- Powerful stain & odour remover for dog soiling
- Efficient in use against: Dog urine & faeces, vomit, saliva, other organic stains and odours.
- With bio-enzymatic formula: harmless bacteria, for fast & complete neutralisation of odours
- Versatile: can be used on a wide range of surfaces such as carpet, hard floor, textiles & furniture
- Discreet scent: leaves a fresh melon fragrance
- In handy spray bottle: distributes the remover efficiently on the affected surface, even reaches hard-to-reach places
- Contents: 946 ml
Before use, the dirt should be removed as far as possible. The affected area can then be sprayed thoroughly with Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odour Remover. After a reaction time of 15 minutes, dab the area with a clean cloth. For stubborn stains, you can gently scrub the area before leaving the product on for 15 minutes. For stubborn odours, you can treat the area again by soaking the affected area with the product. Then allow to air dry.
Before use, test the colour fastness of the surfaces to be treated by applying the Stain & Odour Remover to an area that is not visible. Dab the area with a white cloth after waiting 5 minutes. If the colour in the test area comes off, it is not recommended to use Nature's Miracle Dog Stain & Odour Remover on these surfaces.
Do not use the product on untreated wood, leather, suede, special fabrics made of silk or wool, or on stone or ceramic surfaces.
It is recommended to always use Nature's Miracle Dog Odour & Stain Remover first as other cleaners or detergents may not work and instead may leave chemically "dried" stains that are impossible to remove.