A sturdy ball launcher ideal for playing fetch with active dogs. Folds in half for space-saving storage. Great for extra far throws. With Chuckit! ball included.
Higher, farther and faster - fetching games are a lot of fun for dogs that love to run and be active. But it's only really fun when the ball gets thrown a long way, and that can be quite strenuous for the person throwing the ball. The Chuckit! Fetch & Fold Launcher provides the perfect solution: the ball launcher ensures particularly long and high throws without much effort on your part.
The Chuckit! launcher is suitable for Chuckit! Medium-sized balls and also comes with a Chuckit! Fetch Ball included. The ball is made of thermoplastic rubber, which is very buoyant and has good bounce. The Fetch & Fold launcher has a good ergonomic grip, it fits well in your hand and allows you to easily pick up the ball without constantly bending down. It is also space-saving and easy to bring along on walks, as it folds in half and can simply be stowed in a bag.
Chuckit! Fetch & Fold Ball Launcher at a glance:
- Folding ball launch for fetch games with dogs
- Ideal for active dogs: great for particularly long throws
- Effortless ball pick up: long handle, no deep bending, hands stay clean
- Folds in half: space-saving and easy to stow in a bag
- A good throw every time: The launcher throws the ball further and higher with a simple hand movement
- Sturdy nylon hinge lock: simple, secure and strong
- Ergonomic design: the grip of the ball launcher is always comfortable to hold
- Chuckit! Ball included: made of durable rubber, floats with a high bounce
- Made of sturdy plastic: robust material, long durability
- Compatible with Medium Chuckit! Balls
- Colour: blue/ orange
- Material: 72% plastic, 18% TPR, 10% Nylon
- Total: approx. 70 x 6 x 3 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded: approx. 40 x 13 cm (L x W)
- Ball: approx. 6.5cm diameter
No toy is completely indestructible. As with any other product, please supervise your pet with this toy. Check the product regularly for damage, and replace the toy if it is damaged or missing any pieces to avoid potential injury to your pet.