Solid bicycle trailer for dogs up to 45 kg, with an included jogging kit with 360° front wheel and push bar. With a parking brake, safety reflectors and 2 couplings.
Fancy a long bike ride with your four-legged friend? But what if your dog gets tired in between and wants to rest? No problem: The HAFENBANDE Cabby Bicycle Trailer offers dogs up to 45 kg a comfortable ride with the best panoramic view. The bicycle trailer can be assembled in no time and, thanks to the included jogging kit with front wheel and push bar, is also excellent for running laps with your dog.
The bicycle trailer comes to you with two couplings, which is particularly practical if several people want to pull the trailer. The model has a parking brake and a sturdy frame with a solid wooden floor. The water-repellent, robust fabric provides reliable protection from sun, wind and rain. The dog trailer has windows all around, which keeps the interior well-ventilated thanks to the mesh inserts.
HAFENBANDE Cabby Bicycle Trailer incl. 2 couplings at a glance:
- Sturdy bicycle trailer with 2 couplings and jogging kit, suitable for dogs up to 45kg
- Ideal for older dogs with limited movement or puppies without sufficient stamina for extended walking/ bike trips
- Solid frame construction: for safe pet transport
- Included jogging kit: with push bar and separate front wheel, practical 360° front wheel, ideal for pushing the trailer easily and comfortably.
- With parking brake: prevents the trailer/ jogger from rolling away untintentionally
- Simple and secure attachment to bikes: also suitable for pedelecs
- Included trailer coupling for second bike: makes quickly changing the towing bike easy
- Drawbar suspension: for shock-free journeys
- Water-repellent, hard-wearing fabric: cabin protects against inclement weather or sunlight
- High visibility for road users: eye-catching cabin colour, pennant pole with signal flag
- Reflectors for even more safety: white at the front, red at the rear, yellow on the sides
- Easy access: possible from the front and back, can be closed with a zip
- Perfect all-round visibility: windows on all sides
- Transparent PVC film front window: protects against wind and rain
- Well ventilated: mesh inserts on 4 sides of the cabin
- Closable roof opening: mesh or with additional protective fabric
- Sturdy wooden floor: covered with water-repellent Oxford fabric, no sagging
- Padded mat: removable, can be attached with Velcro strips, comfortable and easily cleaned with a damp cloth
- Includes short leash: length adjustable up to 30cm, prevents your pet jumping out
- Space-saving: foldable cabin, detachable typres
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- Side accessory pocket: for storing toys, treats, leads or other small items
- Cabin: yellow, dark blue
- Frame: black
- Overall trailer dimensions (with drawbar): 155 x 75 x 85 cm (L x W x H)
- Overall jogger dimensions: 128 x 74 x 103 cm (L x W x H)
- Folded (without wheels, handle): 82 x 65 x 24 cm (L x W x H)
- Interior: 78/52 (bottom/ top) x 58 x 55 cm (L x W x H)
- Drawbar: 67cm (L)
- Entrance openings: (rear/ front) 40 x 48 cm (L x W) / 40 x 42 cm (L x W)
- Entry heights: (rear/ front) 32cm / 41cm
- Roof opening: 41 x 30 cm (L x W)
- Net window: (side/top) 44 x 28 cm (W x H) / 41 x 30 cm (W x L)
- Handle bar: 103cm (H)
- Mat: approx. 72 x 60 cm (L x W)
- Accessory bag: 16 x 3.5 x 20 cm (W x D x H)
- Max. load: up to 45kg
- Total weight: 16kg
- Tyre sizes: side wheels 20", front wheels 10"
- Cabin: 100% polyester (Oxford)
- Underbody: MDF
- Mat: 100% polyester (Oxford)
- Net window: PU mesh/ PVC foil fabric
- Chassis/ frame/ rims: steel, black powder-coated
- Tyres: nylon rubber tyres
your dog should not be transported in the trailer unsecured. Please ensure that the short lead in the trailer is attached to your dog at all times when travelling, to prevent your dog from jumping out during journeys.
Due to the recommended speed limit of 12 km/h, this trailer is not suitable for e-bikes.
You should familiarise yourself with the rules and regulations regarding bicycle trailers in your country, to ensure that you can carry out any necessary alterations to the trailer before use.
Note Highway Code:
Please familiarise yourself with the regulations of the Highway Code for bicycle trailers in your country in order to have any necessary retrofitting work carried out on the bicycle trailer.