Compressed gas spray for dogs, ideal for training and removing unwanted behaviours such as barking or hunting, producing a hissing noise whilst being non-toxic and odourless.
The Pet Corrector Spray can effectively and fully help to train your dog and support the "un-training" of unwanted behaviours. A press of the spray bottle is enough, producing hissing sound
similar to the warning given by snakes or cats. This will help to distract your dog and prevent it from acting. This can be a great way to easily remove unwanted behaviours
This patented Pet Corrector Spray contains a pressurised gas that makes a hissing sound as it is released. It has no odour and is completely safe. To ensure correct use and effective training, the spray comes with a training handbook
including essential tips and tricks. This can help you to easily train your dog and remove unwanted behaviours such as barking, jumping up, hunting, stealing or other trained behaviours.
Pet Corrector Spray at a glance:
- Effective training aid for pets
- Works against trained behaviours: such as barking, jumping up or hunting
- Compressed gas:
- produces a hissing sound that deters your pet
- odourless and non-toxic
- Economical contents: a short spray is sufficient
- Includes a training handbook
Ensure there is sufficient space between your pet and the spray, and be sure to point the spray in the opposite direction. A short spray will suffice.
Highly flammable liquid and vapours. May cause severe eye irritation.
Have packaging to hand if medical advice is needed. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks and open flames. Do not smoke. Do not spray near open flames or other sources of ignition. Do not pierce or burning, even after use. Keep away from direct sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures higher than
50ºC/122ºF. Only use in well-ventilated areas to prevent a build-up of explosive/flammable mixes. The aerosol could explode due to increased internal pressure if exposed to temperatures higher than 50ºC/122ºF.
: In cases of accident or if you feel unwell after use, seek medical advice immediately (showing the safety data sheet for this product if possible).
In case of inhalation:
in case of accidental inhalation, move the affected persons into fresh air and rest. If in any doubt or if symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
In case of contact with skin:
wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. Seek medical attention if skin irritation occurs.
In case of contact with eyes:
rinse immediately with plenty of water and eyewash. Consult an ophthalmologist if symptoms occur or persist.
In case of ingestion:
if swallowed, drink water immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious or convulsing person. Do not induce vomiting. Be aware that if vomiting does occur, there is a risk of aspiration.