Grain-free dog snacks designed to support urinary tract health, with single animal protein and key nutrients, with potato, sweet potato and cranberries, as well as urine acidifying DL-methionine.
If your dog is prone to urinary tract problems, such as reoccurring urinary stones, it can help to choose a tailored nutrition. These Boxby Functional Treats - Urinary Care have been specially developed as a supplementary food to support your dog's urinary tract. The snacks are ideal as a treat between meals, with a special recipe including urine-acidifying ingredients
to support an optimum pH value in your dog's urine.
These Boxby Functional Treats - Urinary Care are made with just one source of animal protein
- delicious, digestible duck. They are refined with plant ingredients such as cranberries, potatoes and sweet potatoes, in a nutritious recipe rich in beneficial vitamins. The treats are grain- and gluten-free
, making them the ideal choice for dogs with intolerances.
Boxby Functional Treats - Urinary Care at a glance:
- Supplementary food for dogs
- Supports the urinary tract: functional snack developed to support healthy urinary tract function
- Single animal protein: duck as the sole source of animal protein, delicious, digestible and well-accepted
- With DL-methionine: urine-acidifying ingredients to promote an optimum urinary environment
- Refined with cranberries: ingredients with antioxidative properties
- Source of key vitamins:
- Vitamin A: contributes to normal immune system function
- Vitamin D3: contributes to healthy intake and usage of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin E: can help to protect cells against oxidative stress
- With potatoes and sweet potatoes: digestible and nutritious, with a low content of saturated fatty acids
- Free from grains and gluten: suitable for dogs with allergies and intolerances
- Gentle cold-pressing: prepared at low temperatures to best preserve nutrients and flavours
- Made in the Netherlands