Hypoallergenic chew stick for dogs, 100% fish, with wild Alaskan salmon as the single protein source, suitable for animals with allergies, with omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat health.
Allergies and food intolerances are on the rise - not only in humans, but also in dogs. If your four-legged friend cannot tolerate products with grain or meats such as beef and pork, the Braaaf Salmon Roll Stick is an ideal alternative.
The hypoallergenic chew stick is made from 100% air-dried wild Alaskan salmon
, which serves as a single protein source. The Braaaf Salmon Roll Stick not only has a great taste, but also has a deliciously chewy texture
. The Braaaf Salmon Roll Stick offers long-lasting chewing fun and is ideal as a reward, treat and entertainment for in between meals.
The extensive chewing helps to clean your dog's teeth, while the omega-3 fatty acids contained in the fish can help to support healthy skin and coat
. This snack is free from artificial colours and flavours, as well as having a grain-free recipe.
Braaaf Salmon Roll Stick at a glance:
- Hypoallergenic chew stick for dogs
- Single protein source: 100% fish (air-dried wild Alaskan salmon), ideal as an alternative to meat products
- Essential omega-3 fatty acids: contribute to healthy skin and coat
- Long-lasting chewing fun: encourages and satisfies dogs' natural chewing instinct
- Great taste: ideal as a reward snack and to keep your dog occupied between meals
- Grain-free: suitable for dogs with allergies
- Good for teeth and gums
- No added artificial flavours or colours