Now when you buy selected 7.5kg bags of Applaws dry dog food in a range of tasty flavours for all ages, you'll only pay for 5kg - that's 2.5kg free!
This promotional offer applies only to the listed variants starting with 1399769.xx (.xx = variant identifier).
As a complete dry food, Applaws dry kibble for dogs
contains 75% meat, with the remaining 25% comprising a variety of fruits, vegetables and herbs, which are designed to simulate a natural diet in a dry form. Applaws does not contain any artificial sweeteners, colourings or chemical additives.
Dogs are natural carnivores and they need meat to thrive and to be healthy. Dogs' intestines are shorter than that of cows, horses and people, and are adapted to absorb meat protein far more easily than proteins found in cereals such as wheat, maize and barley. Applaws also contains an active probiotic which may encourage protective and friendly bacteria in the gut to support a healthy digestive system in both puppies and adult dogs.
As well as being naturally hypo-allergenic, it contains purified beta-glucans from yeast to help improve the immune system.
More information about the individual varieties, including ingredients and feeding recommendations, can be found here:
* Special offer items have limited availability and are very popular. We cannot guarantee availability of these items. The images used in this promotion are for illustration purposes only and do not constitute a binding offer. Out of stock promotional items are no longer available for purchase.