Premium dry puppy food, rich in poultry and easy to digest, with functional ingredients combined with ProVital for strong immunity and ProAgil for healthy joints, in a wheat-free recipe.
Balanced, complete nutrition is an essential part of your puppy’s growth phases, with the quality of the raw ingredients playing a vital role, as all these ingredients have an impact on your dog’s vitality, health and life span. Belcando Puppy Gravy is a wholesome, perfectly tailored dry food that is also suitable for nutritionally sensitive dogs. Belcando Puppy Gravy features a delicious gravy
that forms when you mix 3 parts dry food with 1 part warm water. This mixture is perfect for moving your puppy onto solid foods. Once your puppy is happily eating, this Belcando Puppy Gravy can also be fed dry.
Top-quality poultry meat
provides valuable protein, which is of food-grade quality and has a very low ash content. Poultry is easy to digest and well-accepted, as well as being a firm favourite amongst dogs. Belcando Puppy Gravy contains carbohydrates such as rice and maize, which are free from gluten
, making this dish ideal for dogs with nutritional sensitivities. Brewer’s yeast helps to provide the immune system with B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals, as well as ensuring great flavour. Dried carob bean meal offers essential prebiotics, which help to limit the spread of harmful pathogens in the gut and instead promote the health of friendly bacteria, ensuring a balanced intestinal flora. Belcando Puppy Gravy also contains other functional ingredients such as chia seeds and linseeds, which are rich in high-quality fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
Belcando Puppy Gravy at a glance:
- Made in Germany
- Suitable for puppies of all breeds over the age of 4 months
- Dry food with a delicious gravy, which forms when you mix 3 parts dry food with 1 part warm water
- Free from wheat, gluten, milk products, soya and artificial additives
- Protein: 80% animal protein including 60% poultry, 15% fish and 5% gelatine, with 20% plant protein
- High-quality poultry meat: easy to digest and well accepted, with great flavour, of food-grade quality and low in ash
- Selected carbohydrates: rice and maize are easy to digest and have a low allergenic potential
- Brewer’s yeast: provides B-vitamins, amino acids, trace elements and minerals, which are key for immune system health
- Carob bean: contains digestion-boosting natural tannins, which provide valuable prebiotics to combat pathogenic bacteria and promote the growth of good bacteria in the gut, for a balanced intestinal flora
- Chia seeds: fat content of 30%, with 60% omega-3 fatty acids and 20% omega-6 fatty acids, to support healthy skin and coat
- Linseeds: fat content of 40%, with 90% unsaturated fatty acids and over 50% omega-3 fatty acids, for anti-inflammatory effects in allergies, with natural mucous for a positive effect on digestion
- ProVital: the body’s natural immunity is stimulated by natural yeast constituents, similar to how it would be for a dog in the wild reacting to the range of funguses ingested through its natural environment. This can lead to increased metabolic activity and a strong immune system.
- ProAgil: can support the healthy development of bones and joints, as well as combating degenerative joint conditions. Bioactive collagen-peptides from gelatine can have a proven effect on the supply of amino acids. The gelatine protein is broken down in a special way that can help to solve allergic reactions.