Help dogs prone to weight-gain maintain a healthier body size with this wholesome, balanced kibble, with a lower fat content and plenty of protein and fibre to keep your dog full and nourished....further informationProduct description
Help dogs prone to weight-gain maintain a healthier body size with this wholesome, balanced kibble, with a lower fat content and plenty of protein and fibre to keep your dog full and nourished.* Please note: BETA dry dog food is sold under the name Dog Chow in the USA and parts of Europe. It is not an equivalent product and there are some composition differences.
Dog Chow Adult Light Turkey at a glance:
- New improved recipe!
- Turkey as the primary ingredient
- Made with selected natural ingredients and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- With natural prebiotic proven to help improve digestive health
- Dual shape and size kibble for slower chewing
- Tailored nutrition with correct nutrient absorption and delivery of a good level of energy during weight management
- Low fat diet: contains 20% less fat than standard adult dog food, for healthy weight management
- Ideal body condition: correct balance of protein and fat to support good body condition during weight loss or maintenance
- Firm stools: with beet pulp to help improve stool quality and regulate intestinal transit
Naturally Tailored Nutrition
Like you, we know that dogs are happiest and healthiest when they are free to live a life unleashed – as real dogs should… outdoors, exploring the world, and having fun! This is why PURINA, with our 90 years of expertise in dogs' nutrition and behaviour, have created Dog Chow: a tailored range of food, made using carefully selected natural ingredients, and with Turkey, Chicken or Salmon as our no.1 ingredient. Inspired by nature, and made in our Suffolk factory, all our products provide healthy inside-out nutrition that helps your dog to live an active and curious life.
Dog Chow: Free the Real Dog Inside
Real Dog Story
“Honey is a rescue dog and she’s really come out of her shell. She was quite timid at first, but then really opened up. She’s kind, gentle, but also mischievous! Now she’s a real Explorer – adores the beach, loves to get about. Chasing birds on the beach makes her day. It’s been amazing to see her come out of herself. Such a transformation. I keep an eye on her weight and feed her a tasty light formula.” - Jo & Andy from The Wirral
Which Type is Yours?
To help you “Free the Real Dog Inside”, we’ve created six inspiring examples of #realdogs and what gets their tails wagging:
- They greet strangers like old friends, and old friends like family. Never happier than with other dogs and people.
- Life’s a stage, and they’re here to entertain! Because nothing is more fun than a new game.
- They just love to dive right in. Splashing, swimming, rolling, and the messier the better!
- They’re not just food motivated… they’re food obsessed! Relishing the world through their mouths.
- They were born to move – fast! That’s why they need to run, track and retrieve.
- Every walk is the start of a new mission… digging, climbing, and uncovering - and probably ends with a bath!
Grains (59% whole wheat ♥), meat and meat by-products (16 %*), vegetable protein extracts, vegetable by-products (2% dehydrated beet pulp), oils and fats ♥ (dried chicory root 1,1% and 0,07% dried spinach), minerals.
♥ = Natural ingredients
*corresponds to 32% rehydrated meat and meat by-products: at least 4% turkey.
Vitamin A (18 900 UI/kg), vitamin D3 (1 100 UI/kg), vitamin E (90 UI/kg), E1 [iron] (230 mg/kg), calcium iodate anhydrous (3,0 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (34 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (18 mg /kg), E6 [zinc] (386 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0,42 mg/kg).
Purina Dog Chow Adult Light Turkey is a complete dry dog food for dogs with weight problems .
|Dog's Weight||Weight Mainentance||Weight Loss|
|5 kg||120 g||95 g|
|10 kg||190 g||150 g|
|15 kg||250 g||200 g|
|20 kg||305 g||240 g|
|25 kg||350 g||280 g|
|30 kg||400 g||320 g|
|35 kg||440 g||355 g|
|40 kg||480 g||385 g|
|45 kg||520 g||415 g|
|50 kg||560 g||450 g|
|55 kg||595 g||475 g|
|60 kg||630 g||505 g|
|65 kg||665 g||535 g|
|70 kg||700 g||560 g|
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. Check your dog's weight regularly and adjust the quantity accordingly.
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.