Give your puppy a head start with this nutritious dry dog food, containing all the essential nutrients needed for healthy growth and development of key bodily functions, teeth and vision....further information
Delivery in 1-5 working days
All prices include statutory VATAdditional shipping costs may apply.
Give your puppy a head start with this nutritious dry dog food, containing all the essential nutrients needed for healthy growth and development of key bodily functions, teeth and vision.* Please note: BETA dry dog food is sold under the name Dog Chow in the USA and parts of Europe. It is not an equivalent product and there are some composition differences.
PURINA Dog Chow Puppy Chicken at a glance:
- New improved recipe!
- Chicken as the primary ingredient
- Made with selected natural ingredients and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- With natural prebiotic proven to help improve digestive health
- Dual shape and size kibble for slower chewing
- Tailored nutrition for growing puppies, also suitable for pregnant or nursing toy adult dogs
- Healthy immune system: with antioxidants to help support natural defences
- Brain & vision development: with DHA that is essential for growing puppies
- Healthy teeth & bones: with essential minerals and vitamins to help bone growth
Naturally Tailored Nutrition
Like you, we know that dogs are happiest and healthiest when they are free to live a life unleashed – as real dogs should… outdoors, exploring the world, and having fun! This is why PURINA, with our 90 years of expertise in dogs' nutrition and behaviour, have created Dog Chow: a tailored range of food, made using carefully selected natural ingredients, and with Turkey, Chicken or Salmon as our no.1 ingredient. Inspired by nature, and made in our Suffolk factory, all our products provide healthy inside-out nutrition that helps your dog to live an active and curious life.
Dog Chow: Free the Real Dog Inside
Real Dog Story
“Because Lenny is a Vizsla, he’s a real Buddy, a real Velcro dog – he loves to be with you. We own his mum too, so we know where he gets it from! It makes him such a great family dog –He loves people and he is the perfect friend. He runs off for five minutes and then comes back. He’s not a ‘single owner’ dog as he’s attached to the whole family. He’ll even remember people he hasn’t seen for a year! That’s just his personality coming through.” - Michael, from London
Which Type is Yours?
To help you “Free the Real Dog Inside”, we’ve created six inspiring examples of #realdogs and what gets their tails wagging:
- They greet strangers like old friends, and old friends like family. Never happier than with other dogs and people.
- Life’s a stage, and they’re here to entertain! Because nothing is more fun than a new game.
- They just love to dive right in. Splashing, swimming, rolling, and the messier the better!
- They’re not just food motivated… they’re food obsessed! Relishing the world through their mouths.
- They were born to move – fast! That’s why they need to run, track and retrieve.
- Every walk is the start of a new mission… digging, climbing, and uncovering - and probably ends with a bath!
Grains (44% whole wheat ♥), meat and meat by-products (16%*), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, vegetable by-products, vegetables ♥ (1.1% dehydrated chicory root, including 0.07% dehydrated carrots and 0.07% dehydrated spinach), minerals.
♥ = Natural ingredients.
*corresponds to 32% rehydrated meat and meat by-products, with minimum 4% chicken.
Vitamin A (22 600 UI/kg), vitamin D3 (1 300 UI/kg), vitamin E (105 UI/kg), E1 [iron] (280 mg/kg), E2 [iodine] (3,5 mg/kg), E4 [copper] (40 mg/kg), E5 [manganese] (21 mg/kg), E6 [zinc] (380 mg/kg), E8 [selenium] (0,50 mg/kg).
|DHA fatty acid||0.05 %|
Purina Dog Chow Puppy Chicken is a complete dry dog food for puppies.
|Expected Weight in Adulthood||1.5 months||3 months||5 months||8 months||12 months|
|5 kg||60 g||90 g||75 g||75 g||Adult|
|10 kg||80 g||120 g||145 g||150 g||Adult|
|15 kg||85 g||145 g||180 g||220 g||Adult|
|20 kg||95 g||175 g||215 g||290 g||Adult|
|25 kg||100 g||200 g||250 g||360 g||Adult|
The breed, age, activity level and temperament of your dog will influence the amount of food required. Check your dog's weight regularly and adjust the quantity accordingly.
Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.