Diet dry food for small dogs, to support skin function in case of dermatosis & food allergies, high content of linoleic acid, EPA & DHA, selected sources of proteins & carbohydrates
- By purchasing the selected veterinary food, you confirm that your pet has been examined by a veterinarian who has recommended this specific veterinary food based on a diagnosis and that you have read and understood the following instructions.
- Please speak to your vet before giving this food to your pet or if you wish to extend the feeding period.
- If you feed your pet this veterinary food, you should seek the advice of your vet regularly (every 6 months).
- If your pet's health deteriorates, please contact your vet immediately.
If your small dog suffers from skin problems such as itchy, reddened areas, this may be due to allergies. Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Derm Complete Mini dry food is a complete diet dog food specially formulated for small breeds with ingredients specifically designed to support the skin.
The dietary dry food is characterized by selected sources of proteins and carbohydrates
, which can contribute to good digestibility. The high content of essential fatty acids
can also support the natural skin barrier. Last but not least, Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Derm Complete Mini dry food has a delicious taste
, which is why it is well accepted by many dogs.
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine Derm Complete Mini at
- Complete diet food to support skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive hair loss and to reduce raw ingredients and nutrient intolerance symptoms in adult dogs
- Selected protein & carbohydrate sources: limited in number, may contribute to low allergenic potential
- Essential fatty acids : high content of linoleic acid and the sum of EPA & DHA
- With natural antioxidants: can contribute to a normal immune system
- Special recipe: with vitamins and minerals, trace elements and beta-carotene
- Small kibble: ideal for small breeds
- Recommended by veterinarians: a clinically proven food often prescribed by veterinarians
Understanding skin allergies
Dog allergies are often caused by environmental factors such as pollen, dust mites and mold, as well as proteins such as chicken or beef.
Recognizing the signs
Itching, scratching and licking are signs that your dog may have a skin allergy. Also look out for changes to the skin, such as red spots, pimples or pustules, hair loss and skin odor.
The unique Histaguard complex with a proprietary blend of bioactives and phytonutrients can reduce the signs of environmental allergies.
Essential fatty acids
The high content of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids can promote and support normal skin health and thus the natural skin barrier against environmental allergens.