Dietetic dry food for adult dogs with food allergies and intolerances, with a hypoallergenic recipe to help with dermatosis and hair loss, as well as reducing digestive upset.
If your dog suffers from intolerances or allergies, they can often present themselves with unwanted skin or digestive issues. Itching and diarrhoea can be some of the most common issues. This clinically proven Hill's Prescription Diet Canine z/d Food Sensitivities dry dog food is ideal for supporting your dog with its nutritional intolerances or allergies.
This dietetic Hill's Prescription Diet Canine z/d Food Sensitivities contains protein that is gentle on your dog, broken down into small pieces to ensure easier digestion. It also contains prebiotic fibres to support a healthy balance in the microbiome of the gut, as well as omega fatty acids to maintain skin health. Hill's Prescription Diet Canine z/d Food Sensitivities contains ActivBiome+ Technology
, a unique mix of prebiotics that can improve digestibility, acceptance and stool quality. It also contains a balanced mix of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, beta-carotene and natural antioxidants
. This can help to support vital functions and normal immune system strength.
Hill's Prescription Diet Canine z/d Food Sensitivities at a glance:
- Dietetic complete food to reduce food intolerance and allergy symptoms in adult dogs
- Skin & coat health: high content of unsaturated omega fatty acids to support skin function
- Highly digestible: selected sources of gentle protein
- ActivBiome+ Technology: a revolutionary mix of prebiotics, proven to support your pet's gut health and wellbeing, improving digestion and stool quality
- Balanced & nutrient-rich: with vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- With beta carotene & natural antioxidants: can support optimum body condition and normal immunity
Healthy digestion and skin
The recipe is proven to reduce digestive and skin problems caused by nutritional intolerances.
A single source of protein
The use of high-grade hydrolysed chicken protein as a single source of protein can reduce the risk of unwanted food reactions.
Can promote healthy skin and reduce reactions caused by food intolerances or allergies.
Proven to be effective
Mix of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, beta carotene and clinically proven antioxidants to protect against oxidative stress and contribute to a normal immune system.
Read more about Hill’s brand philosophy and products here.
I Science Plan
I Prescription Diet