Dietetic food for sensitive dogs, designed to reduce symptoms of intolerance, with selected sources of protein and carbohydrate in a gluten-free recipe with beneficial omega-6 fatty acids.
Many dogs experience allergic reactions to certain foods, or suffer with other symptoms of intolerance such as digestive difficulties or itching. In these cases, a special diet can help to reduce these reactions. Integra Protect Adult Dog Sensitive is one such food, with selected limited protein
from animal and plant sources.
The same applies to the carbohydrates in this Integra Protect Adult Dog Sensitive, which come exclusively from maize. This dietetic dry food is free from gluten
and is highly digestible. It contains beneficial omega-6 fatty acids
, which are vital for healthy skin barrier function.
Integra Protect Adult Dog Sensitive at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food to reduce intolerance symptoms in dogs
- Limited number of protein sources: with animal protein exclusively from poultry
- Selected carbohydrate sources: maize as the sole source of carbohydrates
- Gluten-free: for improved digestibility
- With omega-6 fatty acids: to support skin and coat
- Optimum urine pH value: to support healthy urinary tract function
- Complete recipe: contains vitamins and minerals
- Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a veterinary diet. Your vet will be able to give further information and advice on possible treatment
- When feeding your pet with a veterinary diet, you should take your pet to the vet for a check-up at least every 6 months
- Should your pet's health worsen while using this product, please seek veterinary advice immediately
- By adding this product to your shopping basket you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information.