Dietetic dry food for puppies and adult dogs, to support liver function in those with chronic liver insufficiency, easy to digest, with a reduced copper content and moderate protein content.
Not every dog is naturally blessed with a perfectly-functioning liver. Your dog may be born with a liver condition or it may have developed over time, and it may become necessary to offer your dog a specialised diet. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HP Hepatic is a dietetic dry food developed specifically for this reason, offering a tailored recipe for dogs with chronic liver insufficiency.
This Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HP Hepatic dietetic dog food has a medium protein content
from selected protein sources. The reduced copper levels
can also help to limit accumulation of copper in the liver. This dietetic nutrition still provides your dog with all the essential nutrients it needs, with a high energy content
and high digestibility. Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HP Hepatic is enriched with vital nutrients for an active canine lifestyle.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Canine HP Hepatic at a glance:
- Complete dietetic food for puppies and adult dogs, designed to support liver function in those with chronic liver insufficiency and reduce copper accumulation in the liver
- Limited copper content: can help to limit copper accumulation in the liver
- Medium protein content: selected protein sources, to support liver function and reduce the risk of overloading the liver
- Good digestibility: for easy protein and carbohydrate intake
- High energy content: for a positive energy balance, also for those with a reduced appetite
- Well-accepted: carbohydrates from maize
- Carefully-designed recipe: with fish oil, coconut oil and chicory root, source of beneficial fatty acids and prebiotics
- With vitamins and minerals: complete and balanced
- Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a veterinary diet. Your vet will be able to give further information and advice on possible treatment
- When feeding your pet with a veterinary diet, you should take your pet to the vet for a check-up at least every 6 months
- Should your pet's health worsen while using this product, please seek veterinary advice immediately
- By adding this product to your shopping basket you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information