Complete dry dog food for German Shepherds over the age of 5 years, specially tailored to the unique needs of the breed, helping to support healthy joints and with a tailored kibble size and shape.
After 5 years your German Shepherd is classed as a senior dog. Although this breed has a strong body and build, the German Shepherd can suffer with bodily sensitivities and health issues as it ages. Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult 5+ helps to support your dog through various signs of ageing. This includes those that all dogs suffer from, such as oxidative damage, loss of muscle mass and reduced kidney function, as well as those more individual to German Shepherds such as ageing joints and digestive system.
Tailored nutrition such as this Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult 5+ can help to support your German Shepherd through its senior years.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult 5+ has been tailored to address breed-specific signs of ageing.
The strong, muscular body of the German Shepherd can lead to particular overloading of the joints
. This breed can also struggle with its digestive function as it ages.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult 5+ at a glance:
- Complete food for German Shepherds over 5 years old
- Specially tailored to the needs of the breed
- With antioxidant complex: can help to protect the cells
- High-quality proteins: can support protein synthesis in skeletal muscles
- Tailored phosphorus content: can contribute to kidney health maintenance
- Hydrolysed collagen: to protect the joints
- Omega-3 fatty acids: to support joint health
- Healthy digestion: highly-digestible proteins for an optimum nutrient intake
- Soluble and insoluble fibres can encourage a balanced intestinal flora
This Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult 5+ dry dog food has rehydratable, delicious kibble pieces that can be mixed with warm water to create a moist food. The texture of the kibble can help to clean the teeth through chewing
. It is also tailored to the eating habits and jaw shape and strength of the German Shepherd.
Discover more about your German Shepherd:
1. At 5 years old, your German Shepherd is already classed as a senior dog.
2. Early signs of ageing are often not visible to pet owners.
3. Ageing joints and digestive system can be a common sign breed-specific problem for German Shepherds.
4. Tailored nutrition can help to support your dog in its senior years.