Dietary dry food for dogs with digestive problems, support during convalescence, high nutrient & energy content, low-allergen recipe, well tolerated & easily digestible, high acceptance.
Whether after an acute gastrointestinal illness or during convalescence after a long illness or operation - Virbac Veterinary HPM Dog Gastro Digestive Support G1 is ideal for reviving weakened dogs. The dietary dry food features a particularly nutrient-rich recipe with a high energy density, so that smaller portions are sufficient to supply your pet with all the important nutrients.
The diet food is well tolerated thanks to its low-allergen composition with easily digestible individual feed ingredients. It contains no wheat, gluten, soya, maize or dairy products. Virbac Veterinary HPM Dog Gastro Digestive Support G1 contains prebiotics, probiotics, selected fibres and clay to support digestion. The dietary dog food also has an increased content of electrolytes to help compensate for possible nutrient losses.
- Compensates for poor digestion
- Supports treatment of acute intestinal absorption issues
- Chronic exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Dietetic reconvalescence
Virbac Vetcomplex HPM Canine Digestive Support at a glance:
- Dietary complete feed for dogs to compensate for insufficient digestion, to alleviate acute intestinal absorption disorders and for nutritional restoration, convalescence.
- High energy and nutrient content: supports an adequate energy and nutrient supply without unnecessarily burdening the digestive tract, as only smaller portions are required.
- Increased electrolyte content: higher concentration of sodium & potassium, can help compensate for nutrient losses
- Easily digestible source material: easily digestible ingredients, supports optimal digestibility
- Low allergens: well tolerated, prepared without beef, gluten, maize, wheat, soya, egg, fish and dairy products
- Low starch content: helps limit the workload of the digestive tract and increases the digestibility of the food
- DIGEST Plus Complex: with selected additives to aid digestion and improve faecal consistency, contains e.g. clay, probiotics, prebiotics, selected fibres, butyrate and nucleotides
- Encourages drinking: increased protein and sodium content promotes water intake, can help compensate for fluid and electrolyte losses
- High acceptance: tasty recipe with high protein and fat content, well accepted by many dogs
- Please consult your vet before feeding your pet with a veterinary diet. Your vet will be able to give further information and advice on possible treatment
- When feeding your pet with a veterinary diet, you should take your pet to the vet for a check-up at least every 6 months
- Should your pet's health worsen while using this product, please seek veterinary advice immediately
- By adding this product to your shopping basket you are confirming that you have read and understood the above information.