Bells to help with house-training your puppy or adult dog, teaching your pet to ring the bell when it needs to go outside, on a long band that can be pushed by your dog’s snout.
House-training your dog can be a stressful experience for everyone! Many dog owners simply wish that there was an easier way to communicate with your dog
, so that they can let you know when they need to go outside. This Company of Animals Toilet Training Bells offers exactly that opportunity – you can train your dog to ring the bells
when it needs to do its business.
Build up your dog’s training slowly, initially by rewarding your pet whenever it touches the training bells. Then you can hang the Company of Animals Toilet Training Bells on the handle of the door using the fastening loop, which can be adjusted in length
to set the ideal height for your dog. You should open the door as soon as your dog rings the bells, to let your dog know it is doing the right thing!
Company of Animals Toilet Training Bells at a glance:
- Training tool for house-training your puppy
- Also suitable for adult dogs
- 3 large bells: ring clearly when moved
- With securing loop: easy to hang on a door handle or hook
- Adjustable length: to individually fit your dog’s height
- Can prevent unwanted behaviour such as barking or scratching at the door
- Colour: blue
- Dimensions: adjustable from 47 – 75 cm; bell diameter 2.5 / 3.5 cm