Premium single ingredient food for dogs & cats, inner bark from American red elm, 100% natural & additive free, rich in fatty acids, mucilages & tannins, can aid digestion
Both dogs and cats eat grass from time to time to stimulate their digestion. With PAWS & PATCH Elm Bark Slippery Elm Bark you can prepare your pet a convenient syrup that can support normal digestive function.
The powder is made from 100% natural
American Rotulm inner bark. It is rich in minerals, tannins
and mucilage that are gentle on the stomach and intestinal mucosa. No hidden or unnecessary additives
are used in the gentle production of PAWS & PATCH Slippery Elm Bark, making this single ingredient food well suited to exclusion diets.
PAWS & PATCH Slippery Elm Bark at a glance:
- Premium single ingredient food for dogs and cats
- Pure natural product: from the inner bark of the American red elm, 100% natural
- No hidden ingredients: also suitable for exclusion diets
- Rich invital substances: rich in minerals, fatty acids, tannins, bitter substances and mucilage
- Supportive for grass eating: gentle on stomach & mucous membranes, can support normal digestion
- Free from artificial additives & fillers
- Easy to use: finely ground powder is prepared as a syrup with water
- Plastic- & aluminium-free packaging: environmentally friendly, made from renewable raw materials, recyclable
- Made in Germany: innovative family business from Munich