Pure, natural Moor product containing essential vitamins and minerals. Helps with digestion irregularities and stimulates the growth of gut flora - for cats, dogs & small pets
Sanofor from Grau contains pure, natural moor water. It's made up of organic substances from primitive plants. Sanofor supports the stomach-intestinal tract naturally, even neutralising excessive stomach acid, thus preventing hyeracidity of the stomach. Sanofor aids the intestine by cutting out the more difficult to digest ingredients from faeces and stimulating the intestinal flora, particularly following dietary issues (eg. the administration of antibiotics, a worm treatment).
Sanafor at a glance:
- Supplementary food for dogs, cats and small pets
- The vital nutrients in Sanafor:
- Helps with digestive problems
- Stimulates the growth of intestinal mucus and gut flora
- Neutralises stomach acid
- Supports production of new blood cells (high iron content, 400 mg/kg)
- Can stop your pet from eating faeces and other waste
Helpful "gut bacteria" constantly regulate digestion in a healthy animal. Sanofor stimulates these bacteria and helps regulate their activity. Pure and exceptionally content-rich, Sanofor creates the foundation necessary for an animal's well being.
What especially sets Sanofor apart is its rich content of ingredients that stimulate both the generation of intestinal mucus and gut flora. A vital, healthy digestive system will help your animal absorb more nutrients and keep bowel movements regular and healthy. Sanofor helps prevent both constipation, incontinence, and flatulence.
When a food's nutrients are full absorbed, your pet's entire well-being benefits - you'll notice a radiant coat of fur and renewed vitality. Incredibly, Sanofor is tasteless and odourless, making it easy to administer to even the pickiest of animals such as cats, rabbits, hamsters, and guinea pigs.
Tips for small pets:
Feeding Sanafor is a great solution, particularly for rabbits and guinea pigs, which are kept outside all the summer long. When transferring a pet from indoors to out-, it is important to note a few rules, which will ease the transition:
- Begin by placing your pet in a run for 20 minutes per day and gradually increase over time
- Ensure your pet has plenty of shade
- White pets and albinos should really be kept in the shade all the time
- By switching from dry food to grass, more liquid is introduced into your pet's diet, which may result in diarrhoea. The feeding of Sanofor can help to combat this.
This thousand year old Moor supplement shows yet again that nature has the greatest resources and keeps on providing us with natural, healthy supplements.