Small pet bedding made from 100% hemp. This economical HUGRO® product is especially low in dust, making it suitable for all small pets – even those with allergies.
HUGRO® Hemp Bedding is made from the sponge-like core of the hemp stalk, and has a naturally high absorbency. The natural capillary structures of hemp are entirely unique and ensure that all moisture is soaked up quickly & effectively.
HUGRO® Hemp bedding is a top-rated natural litter, assessed according to EU NF EN13041 quality standards. HUGRO® absorbs 1.5 times more moisture than linen-based litter and twice as much as wood pellets. This also means that the litter is very effective at binding ammonia odours.
The unique processing and thorough cleaning methods that are used in the production of HUGRO® natural litter make it suitable for all small pets
The loose, open structure and pores of the hemp ensure excellent ventilation, putting an end to unpleasant smells caused by rotting and fermenting of bedding. Moisture evaporates whilst the smell stays in the capillaries of the bedding material.
The hemp is cultivated in a controlled environment, without use of pesticides. HUGRO® hemp bedding is biodegradeable and can be composted after use.
Hugro Hemp Bedding at a glance:
- 100% hemp litter for small pets
- Very efficient moisture absorption
- Excellent odour binding - no unpleasant odour development
- Suitable for all small pets
- pH-neutral, harmless for allergic pets
- Very economical: use only a thin layer
- Does not stick or produce dust or smears
- Hemp plants grown without pesticides
- Good for animals
- Good for people
- Good for the environment.