Large cage for small pets, includes plastic bowl, hay rack and drinking bottle, with an integrated detachable nesting area and three large doors.
The Ferplast Plaza 160 Small Pet Cage from Ferplast is a spacious and robust 'all-rounder', suitable for rabbits or guinea pigs. The integrated detachable nesting area makes caring for little ones ultra simple, and can be detached when needed. Essentials items such as bowls, hay racks and drinking bottles are all included. The cage is rounded off with a platform with a fixed feeding bowl. Two large grill doors can be left open to allow your pet to reach their little ones.
To extend the Ferplast Plaza 160 Small Pet Cage, there is an additional wooden cage that can be purchased separately and added into the existing cage structure.
Ferplast Plaza 160 Small Pet Cage at a glance:
- Spacious small pet cage with lots of accessories
- Ideal for rabbits and guinea pigs
- With a removable partition
- Integrated detachable nesting area (cannot be used separately)
- High-edged base made of high-quality plastic
- Easy assembly with slot-in system
- Total: 162 x 60 x 50 cm (L x W x H)
- Main area: 120 x 59 x 48 cm (L x W x H)
- Detachable nesting area: 40 x 59 x 48 cm (L x W x H)
- Interior: 157 x 56 x 48 cm (L x W x H)
- Height of base: 16cm
- Grille spacing: 2.45cm
- Grille thickness: approx. 2 - 3mm diamter
- Material: powder-coated metal, black
- 3 large doors: easier for your pet to get in and out, simplifies cleaning
- 1 side door: 58.5 x 33 cm (L x W)
- 2 front doors: 58.5 x 31 cm (L x W) / Total opened: 117 cm x 31 cm (L x W)
- 1 platform with ladder: provides shelter for your small pet
- Included accessories:
- 1 bowl, 300ml
- 1 platform 56 x 23 cm with bowl lock
- Den 26 x 25 x 14 cm (L x W x H), Entrance: 19 x 14 cm, (W x H)
- 2 hay racks approx. 26 x 9 x 15 cm (L x D x H)
- 2 PVC drink bottles with attachment
- Optional wooden house (not included, can be purchased separately)
More information on the additional Ferplast Small Pet House for Plaza Cage, including assembly instructions and how to attach it to the cage, can be found here:
It is important to make sure that your pet gets the chance to run around and play in a larger area every day. A run or enclosure is a great way to give your pet space and keep it safe at the same time. Take a look here
at our selection of indoor and outdoor runs.
To ensure your pet's safety, its cage should always be placed on the floor. Please do not stack cages or place anything heavy on top of the cage.
Ferplast - quality made in Italy:
The long-established Italian brand 'Ferplast' has been producing high-quality pet accessories for more than 40 years. New Pet Generation stands for maximum comfort and best quality products for all pets.