Comfortable two-storey hutch for rabbits and guinea pigs, with integrated run and completely opening roof for easy access, suitable for daily use and with sealing floor hatch.
The Ferplast Small Pet Hutch Ranch 100 Basic is a comfortable two-storey wooden hutch that offers versatile, safe housing
for rabbits or guinea pigs. The upper section of the hutch is divided into a hidden sleeping area and an open viewing area. The sleeping area is cased all-round in wood
, to help protect your pet from intensive sun, wind or poor weather.
The rest of the Ferplast Small Pet Hutch Ranch 100 Basic features a large mesh window at the front, which allows fresh air to come in and offers your pet a viewing area. A sealable floor hatch
links the upper area with a run underneath via a ramp. If the Ferplast Small Pet Hutch Ranch 100 Basic is being used all the time, it can be useful to be able to seal the hatch overnight to keep your small pet safe.
Ferplast Small Pet Hutch Ranch 100 Basic at a glance:
- Spacious two-storey hutch for rabbits and guinea pigs
- Separate hutch and sleeping areas: large area with viewing window and ramp down into a run, as well as a separate sleeping area that cannot be viewed from the outside, linked with a small entrance
- Integrated run: on the lower level, with a small sliding door
- Removable base tray: for easy cleaning
- Folding, coated roof: makes it easy to clean and feed your small pet
- Dividable levels: the floor hatch between the two levels can be sealed
- Plastic feet: protects the wood from damp ground
- Hutch: pinewood and plywood
- Mesh/coating: steel/powder coating with epoxy polyester
- Base tray: pinewood and plywood
- Ramp, feet & seal: plastic
- Number and location of doors: 1 sealable mesh door in the run
- Number and location of windows: 1 mesh window in upper level
- Accessories: 1 plastic ramp to attach
- Total: 90.5 x 46 x 80 cm (L x W x H)
- Lower area: 80.5 x 36.5 x 37 cm (L x W x H)
- Upper area: 80.5 x 36.5 x 40.5/37.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Sleeping area: 27.5 x 34 cm (L x W)
- Height of base tray: 3.5cm
- Mesh spacing: approx. 22.5mm
- Mesh thickness: diameter 2mm horizontal, diameter 3mm vertical
- Door opening: 22 x 19.5 cm (W x H)
- Mesh window opening: 46 x 28 cm (W x H)
- Base hatch: 26.5 x 20 cm (L x W)
It is essential that rabbits and guinea pigs have enough space for freedom of movement - a hutch alone is not enough. Please be sure to follow the guidelines set out by Rabbit Welfare Association, PDSA and RSPCA regarding recommended living areas for small pets. As well as a suitable hutch or cage, your pet also needs a separate, secured run to give them a safe space to exercise. Please take a look at our range of runs here
. zooplus recommends that all outdoor rabbit hutches are positioned in a sheltered location, protected from potential predators and shaded on sunny days.
This item will be delivered disassembled, with assembly instructions.