Small animal cage for guinea pigs, completely open at the top, modular design, can be extended in width & height by means of elements, thus also suitable for rabbits, small sliding door, grid spacing: 23.5 mm
Here you can get creative! The Ferplast Multipla Open small animal cage can be used both as a stand-alone guinea pig cage that is open at the top and as an extension with roof and floor modules
. This way you can design your very own dream house for your rodent. The cage system proves to be robust and solid
, easy to assemble, expand and clean.
Ferplast small animal cage Multipla Open at a glance:
- Open-topped cage for guinea pigs
- Can also be extended to accommodate several animals and rabbits
- Modular system: can be extended as required with roof or floor elements
- Solid & robust: made from recycled plastic and sturdy metal bars
- Open construction: for easy access to the cage
- Small sliding plastic door with security lock
- Extendable side panel
- Easy to clean: easy to clean floor
- Plenty of space for litter, increases comfort and freedom of action
- Easy assembly, no tools necessary
- Colour: grey / black
- Overall dimensions
- Outer dimensions: H 50 x W 107.5 x D 72 cm
- Height of floor pan: approx. 19.5 cm
- Door opening: W 24.5 x H 12.5 cm
- Grid spacing: 23.5 mm
- Grille thickness: 2/3 mm horizontal and 3.5 mm vertical
- Grille: steel with epoxy polyester powder coating
- Base, connecting elements: Polypropylene (recycled)
Stacking cages should be avoided at all costs as it significantly increases the drop height for your animals. For the protection of your animals, please place all cages on the floor and avoid loading the cage from above.
In order for you to be able to move your Multipla small animal cage without any problems, it is absolutely necessary to screw it down to ensure the necessary stability during transport. The cage should neither be lifted by the grille nor transported with its contents!
Please note that this cage should be used with bedding to prevent leakage of urine and faeces residues.
Please ensure that your pets get enough exercise! We recommend that you provide your pet with an outdoor enclosure for daily free running.