Modular small animal cage for rabbits & guinea pigs, solid, flexible construction, extendable in width & height, sliding door with safety lock, basic equipment included, grid spacing: 23,5 mm
Rabbits and guinea pigs are best kept in groups. With the flexible Ferplast Multipla Maxi small animal cage, even a growing family is no problem: it is completely modular
in design and can therefore be excellently adapted to the individual needs of your animals. If the basic cage becomes too small, you can simply extend it with the separately available basic extension or the roof extension to provide enough space!
The Multipla Maxi is not only comfortable for your pets. The roof is completely remov
able for easy access and cleaning. A sliding door on the side of the cage with integrated safety lock allows daily exercise and nightly security. A basic set of accessories
is included, including a water bottle, hay rack, rest house, food dish and ladder.
Ferplast small animal cage Multipla Maxi at a glance:
- Flexible small animal cage for guinea pigs
- Can beextended as required: width and height can be increased with additional modules, also suitable for rabbits
- Easy access: removable roof allows access from above and facilitates cleaning
- Extra solid: made of recycled plastic and painted metal, robust & easy to clean
- For safe access: with sliding plastic door & safety lock
- Basic equipment included: 600 cm³ drinking bottle, hay rack, rest house, ladder to first floor, 0.3 L feeding bowl
- Raised floor pan with plenty of space for litter
- Easy assembly, possible without special tools
- Grid: steel with epoxy polyester powder coating
- Floor & connecting clips: Polypropylene (recycled)
- Colour: grey / black
- Outer dimensions: H 50 x W 142.5 x D 72 cm
- Height of base tray: approx. 19.5 cm
- Door opening: W 24.5 x H 12.5 cm
- Grid spacing: 23.5 mm
- Grille thickness: 2/3 mm horizontal and 3.5 mm vertical
- Scope of delivery:1x 600 cm³ drinking bottle, 1x hay rack, 1x rest house, 1x ladder to the first floor, 1x 0.3 L feeding dish
Stacking of cages should be avoided at all costs, as the drop height for your animals increases significantly. Please place all cages on the floor to protect your animals and avoid loading the cage from above.
In order for you to be able to move your Multipla small animal cage without any problems, it is absolutely necessary to screw it down to ensure the necessary stability during transport. The cage should neither be lifted by the grille nor transported with its contents!
Please note that this cage should be used with bedding to prevent leakage of urine and faeces residues.
Please ensure that your pets get enough exercise! We recommend that you provide your pet with an outdoor enclosure for daily free running.