Microbiological cleaner for surfaces in the animal environment and in the household, efficient and environmentally friendly fight against stains and odors, with natural microorganisms, pleasant fresh scent
With this microbiological odor and stain remover you can clean surfaces in the animal environment in a natural, effective and environmentally friendly way. The highly effective technology with biological microorganisms reliably removes above all organic dirt and odors without just covering them up. The microbiological cleaning agent can be used not only in the immediate vicinity of animals (litter boxes, baskets, transport boxes, etc.), but also in households and businesses (furniture, cars, carpets, etc.).
Bactador - Odour & Stain Remover at a glance:
Note on use:
- Microbiological Odour and Stain Remover Spray
- Can be used directly around the pet, in domestic and industrial areas and at veterinary facilities
- Suitable for dogs, cats and small pets
- Effective and efficient odour and stain removal: Faeces and urine stains, pet odours and territorial markings, sweat, saliva and vomit, food and drink stains.
- With natural microorganisms: actively absorb organic matter and digest it, thoroughly eliminating odours and stains
- User- & Environmentally friendly: harmless for people, animals and the environment
- Fresh scent
- Recommended by vets
- Made in Germany
- Practical spray bottle or concentrate for mixing
- Contents: 750ml spray or 1 litre concentrate (equivalent to 5l of cleaning solution)
Shake bottle well before use. Before starting, the odour causing dirt should be roughly removed. Following this, apply the Bactador spray on the affected
areas and leave it to dry. Do not rinse with water. In the case of tough stains, the process should be repeated. Do not use with other cleaning agents.
For the first treatment or for heavily soiled areas: Mixing ratio 1:10 (= 100ml per 1l of water).
For general cleaning or normally soiled areas: Mixing ratio 1:50 (= 20ml per 1l of water).
Shake bottle well before use. Mix the desired ratio of concentrate with water. Before starting, the odour causing dirt should be roughly removed. Following this, apply the solution with a sponge or a spray bottle and leave it to dry. Do not rinse with water. In the case of tough stains, the process should be repeated. Do not use with other cleaning agents.
Not suitable for consumption. Do not expose the bottle to direct sunlight. Protect from frost. Do not use with other cleaners.