A microbiological cleaner for natural and effective stain and odour removal. Long-lasting and efficient. Harmless for people, pets and the environment.
Bactador Odour & Stain Remover is an environmentally friendly way to effectively and naturally clean surfaces in your pet's environment.
The original and highly effective Bactador Technology with biological microorganisms effectively removes odours and stains in a natural way. The microorganisms live and reproduce through the absorption and digestion of organic matter, converting it into carbon dioxide and oxygen.
Bactador Odour & Stain Remover can be used directly in your pet's environment, including litter trays, beds and baskets, transport cages or small pet cages. It is completely harmless to humans, pets and the environment because of its natural composition. This odour remover is also odourless and recommended by vets!
Bactador - Odour & Stain Remover at a glance:
Note on use:
- Microbiological Odour and Stain Remover Spray
- Can be used directly around the pet, in domestic and industrial areas and at veterinary facilities
- Suitable for dogs, cats and small pets
- Effective and efficient odour and stain removal: Faeces and urine stains, pet odours and territorial markings, sweat, saliva and vomit, food and drink stains.
- With natural microorganisms: actively absorb organic matter and digest it, thoroughly eliminating odours and stains
- User- & Environmentally friendly: harmless for people, animals and the environment
- Recommended by vets
- Made in Germany
- Practical spray bottle or concentrate for mixing
- Contents: 750ml spray or 1 litre concentrate (equivalent to 5l of cleaning solution)
Shake bottle well before use. Before starting, the odour causing dirt should be roughly removed. Following this, apply the Bactador spray on the affected
areas and leave it to dry. Do not rinse with water. In the case of tough stains, the process should be repeated. Do not use with other cleaning agents.
For the first treatment or for heavily soiled areas: Mixing ratio 1:10 (= 100ml per 1l of water).
For general cleaning or normally soiled areas: Mixing ratio 1:50 (= 20ml per 1l of water).
Shake bottle well before use. Mix the desired ratio of concentrate with water. Before starting, the odour causing dirt should be roughly removed. Following this, apply the solution with a sponge or a spray bottle and leave it to dry. Do not rinse with water. In the case of tough stains, the process should be repeated. Do not use with other cleaning agents.
Not suitable for consumption. Do not expose the bottle to direct sunlight. Protect from frost. Do not use with other cleaners.