Fine meadow hay from Crau AOP for small animals, fine fragrance, loose hay with delicious taste, with natural high crude fibre content, produced in the Bouches-du-Rhône region in France
A very special treat for your small animal is Moulin de La Levade Crau Meadow Hay. Composed of fine meadow grasses with a naturally high raw fibre
content and a delicious taste from a very special cultivation.
Moulin de La Levade Crau meadow hay is produced in the Crau plain in Bouches-du-Rhône
in the traditional way. This is why the fodder has been awarded the Appellation d'Origine Protégée
. Meadow hay is the only product with this designation that is not intended for humans. This means that you can treat your small animal to a very special treat with several centuries of history.
Moulin de La Levade Crau meadow hay at a glance:
- High-quality hay for small animals
- Ideal for chinchilla, hamster, rabbit, guinea pig and degus
- Delicious scent of fresh meadow
- Healthy food with valuable crude fibres
- Supports natural digestion
- With smooth oats & meadow clover: provides valuable vitamins, minerals and trace elements
- Supports tooth abrasion / dental abrasion / tooth wear / teeth wear
- Product with Appellation d'Origine Protégée: natural product of the highest quality
- Produced in France in the Bouches-du-Rhône region
Please note that hay is a natural product and therefore the texture may vary depending on the season. Different shades of green, yellow or light green are not signs of poor quality! It is not the colour that distinguishes a good hay from a bad one, but the smell and the thickness of the stalks: a good quality hay has a pleasant smell and is not interspersed with many knots.