Transport box for cats, dogs and small pets weighing up to 5kg, including a carry handle and extra shoulder strap. It has optimum circulation thanks to ventilation holes and has a door in the roof.
The Trixie Midi-Capri Pet Carrier is ideal for taking your pet to the vets, as it opens from the top to allow you to place your pet inside without any stress or hassle.
Ventilation slits ensure that the Trixie Midi-Capri Pet Carrier has optimum circulation, with a handle and shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
Journeys can be stressful for your pet, so offering a transport carrier that is comfortable and easy to get in and out of is a must. The Trixie Midi-Capri Pet Carrier has a lid that can easily be opened and closed, making it possible to put your pet into the carrier from the top
and being a real bonus for the vet
! It helps to protect both you and the vet from injury, as well as being a more pleasant experience for your pet.
The Trixie Midi-Capri Pet Carrier is made from robust, stable plastic that is easy to care for. On the side and in the lid there are ventilation holes that help to ensure the air can circulate properly inside. The transport box is suitable for cats, dogs and small pets weighing up to 5kg. The integrated carry handle and included carry strap
make it easy and comfortable for you to carry the box around.
Trixie Midi-Capri Pet Carrier at a glance:
- Transport box for cats, small dogs and small pets weighing up to 5kg
- Stable and robust craftsmanship
- Suitable for vet visits
- Lid opens from the top: allows for stress-free entry and exit into the box
- Optimum circulation: thanks to ventilation slits in the side and top
- Easy to care for material
- Carry handle and strap: for comfortable carrying
- Material: plastic
- Mesh material: plastic
- Ventilation: air slits on four sides and on top
- Colour: dark grey/light blue or light grey/turquoise
- Total: 33 x 44 x 32 cm (L x W x H)
- Entry opening: 28 x 41 cm (L x W)
- Floor surface: 37 x 24 cm (L x W)
- Height without lid: 27.5cm
Note: You will need to introduce your pet to the carrier slowly and carefully. Start by leaving the door open and allowing your pet to slowly enter in of its own accord. Then start closing the door and leaving it closed for longer and longer periods of time. Then try taking the pet carrier for a short spin in the car. The carrier should never be used as a punishment but rather be seen by your pet as a safe, positive place.