Wholesome wet food for small breed young dogs and puppies up to 10kg, promoting healthy growth and a strong immune system in the first 10 months, with a soft texture for milk teeth.
Small breed puppies grow very quickly, so they need plenty of calories and essential nutrients to develop properly. This age can also prove to be an immunological gap, meaning that your puppy need sufficient protein to support bodily defences, as provided by this Royal Canin Wet Mini Puppy.
Royal Canin Wet Mini Puppy has been specially developed to meet the nutritional needs of small breed puppies. The recipe is suitable for puppies between the ages of 2-10 months, with an expected adult weight of 4-10kg. The recipe contains essential nutrients such as vitamins C and E, which support your puppy's natural bodily defences
whilst its immune system develops. It is also enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, which support healthy brain development
Beneficial prebiotics such as FOS, MOS and beet pulp, as well as highly-digestible protein, can help to encourage optimal gut flora balance
and support a functioning digestive system.
Royal Canin Wet Mini Puppy at a glance:
- Balanced wet food for puppies and young small breed dogs (up to 10kg)
- Ideal nutrient supply: for the first 10 months
- Antioxidant complex: with vitamins C and E, to help build a strong immune system
- Highly-digestible: selected prebiotics can encourage balance in the gut flora
- Practical 85g pouches: easy portioning and serving
- Delicious chunks in gravy: to increase fluid intake
Royal Canin Wet Mini Puppy has been specially developed to satisfy even the fussiest of dogs. The tasty chunks in gravy are tailored in texture and size for small breed puppies, boosting appetite with its irresistible flavour. This wet food provides your puppy with a positive sensory experience and is ideal for combining with Royal Canin Mini Puppy dry food.