02/08/17 | originally published in zooplus.co.uk
catalog.explore.reviews.rating.accessibility.label: 1/5

very dangerous

One of my dogs has almost choked to death on one of these chews. Through her chewing and saliva the top of the chew unraveled and got stuck in her throat. She was gasping for breath. Fortunately my dog carer was next to her, saw what was happening and managed to pull the chew out. People should be warned about this. If the carer had been in another room, my dog would have probably died.I will never ever give this to my dogs. I would appreciate if I could be reimbursed for the packs I just bought
Originally published in zooplus.co.uk